my new (first) car

kieran said:
lol, well if its likely to offend me i really dont mind :), if its someone else then probably best left unsaid ;)

Exactly, you may have found it amusing, they most likely would`ve been :eek: :eek:

Almera Guy said:
:O sorry mate, it`s just that whatever I say/do seems to get up someones nose lately. :(

(this post will probably start someone off now) :rolleyes:

Who cares, if it's your opinion, then it's thier problem if they take a dislike to it. (providing it's not personal/racist ect).

I still don't see the point of open mouth grille's, they look really chavvy and the gay horn is on show.

But, good work on the other bits, and give it 6 months and you'll regret them 17's. lol

(I did) :mad:

they're 15's ;) been on the car since i got it

and i really like open mouth grilles when done properly and meshed (which mine hasnt been and isnt, lol)

another one i quite like

IMG_0316small.jpg

Got my P2 bumper on the car, not got the fogs off my old bumper yet cos the bolts are stuck but they'll be on soon, painted it myself, another of my great achievments :D

DSC00104.jpg

edit : thanks to mick_87 for the bumper :thumbs:

Good job mate. Cars coming on nicely. You muuct save youself a fortune spraying everything yourself, speacially your arches.

i reckon so :) compressor and gun was £60, with all the paint, primer and stuff it'll probably bring it to £100, so far i've done the arches, a whole bumper, some random wee bits and pieces, a grille and a small corner of the rear bumper (gona respray the whole thing along with the mirrors soon) and thats only used around half of the paint :)

corbs, i added you on msn, doesnt seem to have worked, i'll pm you my address and you can try adding me. i used around 100ml of paint mixed 1:1 with thinners so 200ml of mixed paint for the bumper, still needs a few more coats, maybe another 50-100ml of paint.

Well done mate, that bumper wasnt exactly in great condition when you bought it as you knew, so you have done a very good job making it looking that good.

Mick

something to please kurt :)

got a new grille...off ebay...for £7 posted :D

DSC00137.jpg

still have to paint it but i agree, its nicer than that other thing i had on, lol

kieran said:
got a new grille...off ebay...for £7 posted :D

DSC00137.jpg

still have to paint it but i agree, its nicer than that other thing i had on, lol

Lol... i sold you the Grille over on ebay using a friends account. glad your ok with it. Tayo

Back
Top Bottom