My new GTi

Project GTi

Finally got me a new almera today. 99 Phase 2, 45k on the clock, all the extras, £3250!!!!!!!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 825
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 494
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 447
was that the one that miss almera or whatever had? nice motor mate, looks like mine!
Cant wait to see what it looks like when it's done.

So you managed to get her to budge 250 notes nice. You got a bargain there what you think of it?

Im loving it, kind of cant drive it for 2 weeks as im gonna wait til my 21st to get insured on it, be a lot cheaper. Off to le man for the 24 hour on tues so the wait wont be as bad!!!! She wanted £4000 for it at first!!!

It is a sweet looking motor. I saw it on Ebay. I live in Didcot myself, but looking at the pics, I can't think where it is. When are you picking it up? Could meet up for a quick chat and a legal blast (as long as I've got mine back by then :( ) And if you want to, of course :O

Its already picked up and sitting in my garage, not driving it til the 26th (my 21st). Trying to organise a meet, not just meras, but all cars.

Ok, still havent driven the car, gotta wait til sunday, but already got a BMC Carbon air box, my AOC stickers and a £1098.30 insurance cert!!!!! Thats not bad for two weeks spending.

Still to come....
Fast road cams, full stainless exhaust and manifold, bucket seats, harnesses, fully adjustable suspension, upgraded clutch and flywheel and maybe a metal tax disc holder, but only if the budget allows!!!!

When the buckets go in the term would be "I had back seats". This is all happening as part of my uni project, well its a good excuse to spend all of ur student loan on ur car and call it "uni work"!!!!!!

May aswell keep the seats in bud , they only weigh about 3-4kg. You'd probably improve performance more by not eating anything for a week or 2.

Almera_UK said:
Im loving it, kind of cant drive it for 2 weeks as im gonna wait til my 21st to get insured on it, be a lot cheaper. Off to le man for the 24 hour on tues so the wait wont be as bad!!!! She wanted £4000 for it at first!!!

Fit a sound system and other stuff on it while you wait if i was you :)

Ok, today was ment to be the first day of me driving the car, its my 21st so insurance started and my mum handed me the keys. Go to get it out the garage and some dumb ass lil s**t has parked there bloody VW golf infront of the garage. Come home now to fetch screwdriver and brick!!!!!!!
Q, how pissed off am I??????
A, Very

Not bothering with a sound system, attract thieves and weighs it down!!!

stupid heavy german crap haha. bounce and push :) or cut hand brake cable and push. have fun driving it mate looks nice i saw it on ebay when i was looking but was bit far.

Almera_UK said:
Ok, today was ment to be the first day of me driving the car, its my 21st so insurance started and my mum handed me the keys. Go to get it out the garage and some dumb ass lil s**t has parked there bloody VW golf infront of the garage. Come home now to fetch screwdriver and brick!!!!!!!
Q, how pissed off am I??????
A, Very

Not bothering with a sound system, attract thieves and weighs it down!!!

you got a point about the system. take it easy i would of been mad if i was you

Ok, yesturday I broke in to a VW, eleased the handbrake and caused no damage to the car!!!!!

As for the Almera, drove down the motorway last night and got overtaken by a clio on its way back from weston-super-mare. Dropped it a gear and overtook it at 120 in 4th!!!!!!!!

I ove the new Mera

Back
Top Bottom