My new GTi

ok, in the process of ordering JWT s3r cams, stainless manifold, lightweight pullys, coilovers, full stainless de-cat exhaust, lightened flywheel, uprated clutch, short shifter.......
Still gotta order uprated discs and pads, bucket seats, 4 point harnesses ansd a bloody fire extinguesher......
Already got BMC carbon intake, energy suspension mount, new gaskets and rings

Already fitted Nismo badge in place of the almera badge, and my what a difference in performance!!!! lol

Will start putting pics up in sept when it goes into the workshop. Pics prob wont look that good as its all engine work mainly, nothing really cosmetic apart from the seats, maybe alloys, suspension and maybe the custom air intake

!!!! V Reg!!!! Student Loan ????? !!!!

M8, I've done something seriously wrong with my life, sorry to tell myself....!!!

Ok, flywheel and clutch have arrived in the post today. Still gotta order JWT cams and manifold. Might also get some JWT adjustable cam gears to sweeten things up top!

very cool dude how long it gonna take you to put it all together? might be a hard question just a rough guess

Got it all planned out, cars going in to the workshop at uni at start of october, will be comming out around easter, hopfully bit before. Engine works going to be the first thing to be done, then the suspension and all the inside stuff such as the bucket seats and harnesses.

Back
Top Bottom