My new GTi

Almera_UK said:
thinking carwash on the way to the MOT, if not i might get bored on monday, got a whole workshop day to fit a cat lol

:eek: nnnnooooooooooooooo never car wash lol i hate the things they never seem to do as good a job as i can and they bend/snap areials and dint roofs. thats aswell as leaving nice marks on your paint work.

lol has someone just unscrewed the areial? if so you can get one off many differnt cars most VW's hav the same areial fitting as ours i know cus i had my dads of his new company car :lol:

OK, tool car for its first MOT on tuesday, got a aphone call hour later saying "sorry mate, car was too low to go on the ramp"!!!!!!

Re-booked it in yest at Spondon MOT Centre, it passes on everything apart from a siexed anti-roll bar bolt!!!!! Hopefully ten mins in the workshop will sort this out!

All done and back on the road! Exhaust is knocking a bit but will sort that out later, now its time for some brum brum action

Have fun! Finally!

Now get yourself up to elvington and take it down the strip :D

looks quite smart never been a fan of the front air intake though personally it looks taccy, and every filter iv used has made no diff on any car,

looks good mate hopfully see it again on sunday. if you decide you dont like the JDM grill ill have it off you ;)

stunning car and all, but there are a number of things that don't fit the 'race car' profile i thought you were going for (imo).

Yeah, i know the wheels arnt really in there, prob chucking the standerds back on for marking....... cant really think of anything els apart from my air freshner

Yeah soon, there setting the new rolling road up at uni at the mo. Wanna get it chipped soon. Can really feel the difference, loving it right now!!!!

Off work with a load of cracked ribs so thought id post a few recent pics.

Got the JDM Grill, de-globed and standerd seats back in. Did actually clean and wax the car today, but pics are too big to upload on to here.

Attachments

• 31082006076.jpg
    31082006076.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 31082006077.jpg
    31082006077.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 37
Back
Top Bottom