Attachments

• N16.JPG
    N16.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 255
  • N16 pics 001.jpg
    N16 pics 001.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 224
1.5 SE.

11,200 miles when I got it on the 14th Jan, now has 11,700.

Am well chuffed with it! :D

Will be doing stuff to it back-end of feb (when I have some money)! :P

N16 guy said:
1.5 SE.

11,200 miles when I got it on the 14th Jan, now has 11,700.

Am well chuffed with it! :D

Will be doing stuff to it back-end of feb (when I have some money)! :P

Cool thats the same as my car but mine is a 3dr.

how much did u get if for if u do not mind me asking

It`s 11 months old, 11,000 miles, paid £7,350 for it, went for 5 dr because I have disabled parents, & it was a nightmare for them to get in the back of a 3 dr c-ARSE-a!

Was initially after an S/V40 Volvo, but went past a Nissan garage in the van, noticed that a same reg/spec Almera was a LOT cheaper, (2Gs) had a test drive, ordered it there & then!

Still haven`t got used to the hydraulic clutch yet :rolleyes: (first one I`ve had) so either keep stalling or revving the nuts off the thing! :eek: :P

It`s a great mota! :D

How old/much was yours?

I paied £5,000 :D for mine its a

Nissan Almera 1.5 SE 53 3dr Plate Silver 15,000 (if not a tad more) on the clock when I got it

Main Nissan Dealer with FSH :)

Nice!

Are they alloys or trims bud?

Hydraulic clutch is operated by fluid from a resov..bottle! :D this should be sited next to the brake fluid one (right @ the back of engine bay, just to the left of centre as you look @ it), if it`s not there, you have a normal cable operated clutch.

But as it`s the same as mine, you should have it!

I think so

My insurance is 1260 -1300 aprox due to car aciddent that was not my fault i had to change car because it was written off

My insurance is about 1300 too but in awaiting a insurance settlement if settled not in my favour next years will be 2000

it wasn't my fault either i was half way up a drive and he took the side of me car out. Best of luck with yours too.

SNED said:
it wasn't my fault either i was half way up a drive and he took the side of me car out. Best of luck with yours too.

mine has been settled :) thank god for that

but they did say they might refuse to pay out but they paied out in the end

I was virtually parked there at the time and then sandwiched
hit me VX Vectra 53 plate
then i skidded
into a Audi A6 53 plate

yeah got abit of whiplash but the doctors said I was ok no broken bones. i never claimed on insurance i wish i did now

I slept the first night and then my neck was hurting the 2nd night I went to the doctors and then they said its my muscles that were a bit tense

Why would your insurance go up when the accident isnt your fault ? If it is deemed to be not your fault, your insurance claim goes against the 3rd party - and as far as your own insurance company are concerned you have made a non fault claim, which is as good as not having claimed at all!

N16 guy said:
I`m 31, full NCD, drive for a living, £400ish fully Comp. Group7?

I think the 1.5 is group 5/6 ? Im sure the 1.8 is 7.

Your insurance seems expensive for someone of your age with NCD etc.

Dont remember what I paid last year - but this year from my 24th birthday ive been quoted £286 fully comp inc legal and breakdown and loan car driving a 1.8 SXE with 8 years no claims.

Leon

Ee-Ore said:
I think the 1.5 is group 5/6 ? Im sure the 1.8 is 7.

Your insurance seems expensive for someone of your age with NCD etc.

Dont remember what I paid last year - but this year from my 24th birthday ive been quoted £286 fully comp inc legal and breakdown and loan car driving a 1.8 SXE with 8 years no claims.

Leon

yeah but its where you live that matters. alot

Back
Top Bottom