My new shiny kick plates!

Not A Happy Bunny!!!!!

This post is just to release some anger, as road rage is not a nice thing!

I was out & about with mother in Tilbury today, going to Coalhouse Fort, as I turned into the road that leads to the fort, I ran over summat that made a loud thud (didn`t even see it in the road), looked in the mirror to see a length of bowed timber or metal rocking about on the road, stopped to have a look under the car for any damage, but couldn`t see any, so carried onto the fort.

When I went to buy an ice cream for mum, on my return to the car, I discovered where the thing I ran over had made contact.

Right above the bump strip on the front passenger door, resulting in a slight impression & a 3.5 inch scratch that goes down to the white primer! :(

It`s also taken a chunk out of a spoke on the rear wheel as well! :mad:

Took it straight to the dealers in Colchester where I got it from to get a touch up pen for it, but the service desk was shut :rolleyes: so decided to book it in for a service & get it all sorted next Saturday.

God knows how much it`ll cost, but I`d rather have it done properly, than me making a right hash of it.

Pics below. (sorry about quality, was extremely angry when I took them)

Attachments

• scratched door! 001.jpg
    scratched door! 001.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 32
  • scratched door! 002.jpg
    scratched door! 002.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 30
  • wheel with chunk out of it!.jpg
    wheel with chunk out of it!.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 34
Why is nothing ever easy!

OK, then, whos bright idea was it to put big lumps of black polystyrene(sp?) inside the doors? :mad:

Have just stripped my door down to try to knock out the dent, & discovered that there`s a lump of the stuff right infront of where I need to get! :wall:

It`s held on by some yellow plastic `x`s, just wondering what`s the best way of getting these out?

Thanks.

Pics below.

Attachments

• inside door 1.jpg
    inside door 1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 24
  • inside door 2.jpg
    inside door 2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 19
  • scratched door! 001.jpg
    scratched door! 001.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 19