My new shiny kick plates!

Ee-Ore said:
Your insurance seems expensive for someone of your age with NCD etc.Leon

Yeah! have just cancelled it, Corsa was £226 fully comp, N16 £27 extra! & that`s with Vauxhall insurance! :D

Darren198712 said:
yeah but its where you live that matters. alot

I live in an XX1 postcode (town centre) which as it goes is amongst the highest as far as post codes go for insurance.

If i lived slightly out of the town centre - not only would my car insurance be cheaper - but my rent would be half the price too !! You just cant beat being able to walk to/from town in less that 5 minutes when on the beer though :D

N16 guy said:
Yeah! have just cancelled it, Corsa was £226 fully comp, N16 £27 extra! & that`s with Vauxhall insurance! :D

is it one of them cars that u had with free insurance if u buy the car new ?

Yeah, got the corsa new with free insurance, I`ve just rung them to say that the corsa has gone, can I cancel the policy, & they said you can add your mera for extra £25! :woohoo:

Takes it up to £260ish, with protected no claims & £200 excess :eek: :D

£420? :feint: :ner: up yours Norwich union direct! :D

WAY better motor!

There are just too many nonced up corsas around, plus, the mera is a much superior class of car! (& it leaves them for dead down the bypass!) :D

My weekend activity

Just spent the weekend tinkering :D (in betwen the rain)!

1st pic taken Saturday lunchtime, 2nd about 3pm when it pi**ed down & 3rd taken today about 3pm. :cool: :)

That`s Robs (N16 gtir) back box btw :D :D :D

Attachments

• N16 pics 001a.JPG
    N16 pics 001a.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 171
  • N16 pics 004.jpg
    N16 pics 004.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 158
  • N16 pics 005a.JPG
    N16 pics 005a.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 156
I see youve debadged her aswell!

Im not usually a lover of the n16 but i gotta say the arse is looking sweet :D

Keep up the good work mate.

looking sweet, didn't ralise there is any direct fit boxes for the n16. loving the debadging, arent there any pins behind the badges?

Gilly said:
arent there any pins behind the badges?

There are pins behind the badge on the bonnet, (hence why it`s still on) but that`s it.

Just aim a hair dryer over the badges on the boot & they will come off pretty easily. :cool:

I then went over the whole bootlid (very lightly!) with T Cut (to remove any `phantom` badge marks & not have patches) & then went over it again with Turtle Wax, & as you can see, it is very impressive! :D

P.S: just found the pic of the car it came off! :D

Attachments

• Rear bumper.JPG
    Rear bumper.JPG
    231.2 KB · Views: 68
  • N16 pics 006.JPG
    N16 pics 006.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 66
well will have loads of time to play with the bonnet, got attacked by a rock last night. the thing is ruined!!!! So not very happy as you might expect :angry: :wall: :feint:

Fitted my wheels!

Put my Force 10s on last night, what do you think?

Attachments

• N16 guy pics 001.jpg
    N16 guy pics 001.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 128
  • N16 guy pics 004.jpg
    N16 guy pics 004.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 94
  • N16 guy pics 005.jpg
    N16 guy pics 005.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom