My new shiny kick plates!

yup, 17" KEI Racing, Force 10s with Toyo Proxes T1 S tyres.

Weight wise, not sure, felt a bit lighter, but couldn`t say how much.

It does seem to pull to the left now these are on though, even more when braking for T junctions! :confused:

I was thinking of lowering it, but with all the suspension jiggery-pokery needed to do it properly, it`s not financially possible just now, but I actually think it looks pretty good as it is anyway (& it`s different). :P

P.S: I know this has been raised before (but I don`t think we ever really found out), which part of the rear spring do you take the interior measurement from, as the pics I`ve seen have the top coil smaller than the rest?

Thanks.

Mick_87 said:
just in time for the meet on Saturday :D

That was the plan :D but unfortunately I will not be able to make it :angry: because I now have to take my mum to the hospital tomorrow, (got a mesage this afternoon `hosp. rang & said can I be there 11:30 tomorrow` :eek: :wall:

So I am not a happy bunny!

Sorry guys, but it`s :angry: typical aint it, the only meet I can get to with no hassle & I can`t go! :roll: :mad:

HOPEFULLY, I`ll see you all @ JAE!

Nice wheel dude :thumbs: proper pimpin stuff

but on the note of pulling to the left especially when braking, i'd consider replacing your brakes as it sounds like you've got a sticky caliper on the driver's side.

Sticking on topic, tints and a lowering could sort that motor out :cool:

TallPaul86 said:
on the note of pulling to the left especially when braking, i'd consider replacing your brakes as it sounds like you've got a sticky caliper on the driver's side.

Possibly, but it never did it before, as soon as I put these on, it started! :confused: although it seems to have settled down now.

I was thinking about tints as well, got a roll from Halfarseds but can`t be arsed taking the doors to bits to put it on, (plus the fact that it`ll probably look crap when I do it anyway).

Does anyone know if any tinters will be @ JAE? as I might get it done while I`m there. :)

These little beauties turned up bright :P & early this morning! (thanks Hodge) :thumb:

They had a few scuffs on them, but a little time with the metal polish got rid of a few of them.

Sorry about the sun in the last 2 pics.

Attachments

• dull plastic.jpg
    dull plastic.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 47
  • removed.jpg
    removed.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 43
  • shiny metal!.jpg
    shiny metal!.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 50
  • shiny closeup.jpg
    shiny closeup.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 46
I might have a set of those in the shed off my dads old n16, ill have a look tomorrow anyone who wants them can have them if there in it.

Are these not standard anyway...I've got similar ones on mine...not meant in a funny way just curious. Must admit they do the job very well

vRS LIL said:
Are these not standard anyway

They came off a sport+, but they could be an optional extra for the lower models.

Now these are on the front, when I open the back doors, I`m confronted by the black plastic again, anyone know if they made these for the back doors too?

If not, maybe we should ask the guy who makes the n15 lead & dizzy covers (think it`s Wilksy) to have a look @ supplying these, with the Nissan logo on them?

Good idea? :confused:

Thanks for that Hally.

If they were plain, I might`ve got them & got someone to etch the Nissan logo onto them, plus they`re stuck on (the fronts are screwed), so would look a bit too `mix & match` for my liking. (I`m sure you can understand that) ;)

Thanks for the quick response though!

K33 ELV said:
screw them on too!

It`s not that, it`s the fact they have the richbrook logo on them.

They`re not conforming to my standards :rolleyes: (as the fronts have `Almera` on them, the rears should have `Nissan` or`Almera` on them, not a totally unrelated aftermarket logo).

Probably just being too picky, but I do things my own way (wether it`s easier or not) :rolleyes:

My Sport+ ones are black plastic on the rear...never bothered me until you pointed it out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom