My PH2 GTI

Nice one wezz, you got round to doing the sides. they look great!! :D

Bring on the VE!! :)

Am gonna try my hardest to get the no2 spot in the best north east gti's!! lol Come onnnn!!! :D

cheers chaps.

going to clean the front suspension tomorrow morning as after a little inspection earlier, they are just as bad as the rears were

daniel my brother, make a better video...like this dude, lol. yes its dry and i have toyo T1R rubber but it still likes to spin in 2nd lol

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bDZ8ihSjIDc&feature=channel_page"]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bDZ8ihSjIDc&feature=channel_page[/ame]

aaaaaaaah well i finally got my finger out, spent pretty much all of saturday and sunday swapping the VE, i was on my own so it took a while, i had to take the DE out then swap most of the parts off it onto the VE. used everything off the DE apart from the IACV, using the DE injectors for run in period then when it gets mapped, the 333cc will be going in, no cams switching while running in plus it will only run bad if i do have the cams switching

DE ready to come out
2009_01250020.jpg

DE out
2009_01250021.jpg

VE ready for fettling
2009_01250023.jpg

haha grinding one of the arms off the dizzy, angle grinders are dogs dangleys
2009_01250024.jpg

VE built up and ready to go in
2009_01250028.jpg

almost there
2009_01250029.jpg

aaaaaahhhhhhhh :D
2009_01250030.jpg

now i have 1 plug left which i couldnt find where it went, gearbox needs the oil back in, and the fuel pipes into and out of the fuel rail are too short, once i get these bits done tomorrow she will be ready to fire up...im nervous, i built the engine and put it in on my own so i will be very proud if it works. also fitted the solid engine mount (cheers tommo)

Fooking sweet Wezz :thumb: Make sure you video her when you do fire her up!

Congrats wezz :) hope it all runs haha! Your bound to have a few teething problems, lets hope they are simple ones!
Engine bay is looking clean too :)
Joe

Looking good! I`m sure it`ll be fine, you look like you know what you`re doing and have a great set-up to do it all in.

Jealous of your facilities, I'm not gonna wish good luck as I have no doubt it'll all work sweet first time.

Back
Top Bottom