My PH2 GTI

got busy today, took bumpstrips off and rear wiper mod done, looks loads better without the bumpstrips on i think :D ive also put an oblong front number plate back on and de-globed indicators

Image101.jpg

Image100.jpg

Looks good but I really dont like raised bonnets anymore. Mine looked like that then I realised I had left my screwdriver underneath it.
Get the car lowered!

im getting sick of people mentioning my bonnet tbh lol, i just like it. oh she will be lowered when i get my k-sports fella :D

Very nice.

It's tempting me to get a silver one instead of an S14a for my next car.

I'd de-badge the boot and colour code the rear lights to go for the smooth look.

You see I disagree there, I've gone off that look recently, IMHO the rear lights dont look good colour coded on anything other than black. I'd probably still paint the surrounds black if the car was silver!
Dont get me wrong it doesnt look bad, just doesnt look 'right' if you get me (blud).

Ps. your bonnet.

yeh i was thinking whether to do them black or colour code them but i think they will look better black.

i also want a JDM number plate surround, do i need the full tailgate or are the surrounds the same size overall fellas?

working from my 0-60 and 0-100 on the performance calculator my car should do a 14.9 quarter :D i doubt it though lol

tinted my rear lights

Image112.jpg

Image111.jpg

going to york raceway tomorrow, as i have a standard car minus the wheels i thought id give myself some free horsepower :D my clutch is going to hate me but hey, if it goes its a good excuse to get a better one and a lightened flywheel.

Image113.jpg

I'm putting up this picture again not because I particularly want to, but because I have to.
lights.jpg

Your cars looking good btw :)

passenger seat is coming out too :D

al's car looks mint, just need mine lowering now, arrrrgh hurry up group buy :lol:

be interesting to see how she does, im excited :lol:

was a good day out today, im proud of the GTi, she did good :D my best time slip...

0.72 - reaction
2.37 - 60ft
9.89 - 1/8 ET
70.39 - 1/8 MPH
15.43 - 1/4 ET
87.69 - 1/4 MPH

my best 0-60 of the day was 7.19 secs

will be doing a few bolt on mods soon and take it again and hope to get it in the 14's which i think i could :D

heres a video up against quite a tuned CTR, i had him at 1st too :lol::rasp:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRM125Jp5KY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRM125Jp5KY[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom