My PH2 GTI

cheers dave, you really should invest, the standard system is crap, my car feels so much more lively, would have probably been a tad better if it was 2.25" but im getting a VE so im thinking ahead :D

what are your plans with the VE then? 16 or 20ve? 20ve with 16 ecu etc? come on dish...... ;)

well i have a 20VE bottom already, im getting the 16VE long block, so 16VE head on the 20VE bottom. just use the DE ancillaries and ECU, get it mapped by fusion Ed and put all my exhaust/intake gooedies onto it. id like some N1 cams for it as i need some 16VE cams for the pulsar build and i could use them for it but we shall see :D

ed really knows his nissans, he should really get you running great. Last time i went out in his silver ST, not long before he got it, it was really shifting! He really knows how to tune them

yeh i heard :D im even going for the standard ECU map for the pulsar as the standard R ECU has proven to be just as good as popular stand alones

yeh thats what i heard as well, why pay all that money for a power FC when the one thats been sitting there under your dash board for 9-16 years is just as capable :D

injen intake fitted.
Image259.jpg

Image260.jpg

also went to the local trails the other night on the bikes, met my mate there in the sunny SR...with SR20 inside though :D
Image272.jpg

Image274.jpg

Image275.jpg

car looks lovely mate, mint. silvers gorgeous too, and the intake is sweeet!!:D

like your mates n14 as well - looks same as my old gti sunny, god i miss it, that bit quicker than the mera.

how do you find the mera compares to your mates gti?

cheers fellas.
yeh the sunny is great, im not sure how it compares to the mera as i havent "tested" that yet lol, we'll see though maybe tonight as we are all out :D

dave i wouldnt advise getting one, it was supposed to be a CAI for a yank 200SX but most of the stuff was a tad different and had to totally butcher it to work, although im proud it does work after a bit of tinkering, sounds mint too :D

rolling road day was good, i'll get a couple of pics and a vid up later.

she put out 127whp and 157bhp :D mods are...

SSAC 2.5"
mongoose decat
AAS 2.5" cat back
injen intake
17 degrees ignition

video should be on youtube but i havent even seen it yet, someone feel free to post it for me if they find it before i do :D

nemmrollingroadday200831stAug048.jpg

Back
Top Bottom