My PH2 GTI

well i got me tyres today for the grids. i fooking love it :D and yes i know it needs lowering, bring on these coilovers :cool:

i must get a digital camera too :O

Image124.jpg

Image125.jpg

Image126.jpg

well i got hold of my step dads digital SLR jobby today, finally got a camera that does my car justice unlike my phone :D i got a bit carried away as i dont have my own camera but after playing today i must get my own now :cool:

almera1.jpg

almera9.jpg

almera6.jpg

almera8.jpg

almera7.jpg

almera11.jpg

almera10.jpg

Nice one mate, definately looks 100x better on the rotas, and thats saying something because it looked ace anyway!

Would be even cooler with black badges :)

im going to get some clear jobbies and give them a slight tint fella. tyres are 215/40/16 toyo T1 proxes, they were £218 for all 4 delivered from camskill :D

Can't belive never noticed this thread until now, awesome car there! Prefer you black wheels with silver lip though!

yeh alan he wasnt that far in front over the line, get me power mods and i'll be back :lol:

cheers chris, some people prefer the old wheels some like the new but the rotas are lighter and smaller so they win :cool:

oh dont worry about the R kurt, she will be back mate, im going on holiday next tuesday so it has to wait until that is done with, i have all the bits to do the bottom end, then its getting the VE head drilled, tapped and built back up :D she is just going to be a pure track/drag toy and not going to be on the road so at the moment im concentrating on how i want the GTi to be as that is my road car, ive got unitl next season to get the R finished so no hurry...good things come to those who wait :D

little update, exhaust goodies... AAS showing their quality again, im very happy with it and it sounds exactly as i wanted it to, 3" slash cut tailpipe too :D keeping it JDM y'all. crap pics taken on my phone.

2.5" SSAC
2.5" GTiR mongoose de-cat
2.5" AAS cast back (awesome as always)

Image222.jpg

Image252.jpg

Image253.jpg

Image251.jpg

Image248.jpg

That sounds alright does it? How loud? Its pretty much going to be the exhaust same exhaust setup I'll have when I get a manifold, Ive got the same decat waiting and the catback is same style.

it depends what you class as loud matey, i dont think its loud, its got a really deep tone to it, so put into perspective, if im giving it beans then the induction sound over powers the exhaust sound, but when driving normally it sounds really good

i got it off an R owner off gtir tech forum when i went to TOTB, he has another one sat there which is brand new, i got the 2nd hand one he had.

thanks matey :D just needs dropping now...bring on these k-sports

sweet ride buddy, great looking exhaist system too. might have to invest when my mid section gives up the ghost.

Nice one! CTRs are wank, if youd had a standard Autech you'd have seen him off all the way
01-07-2008 19:12

maybe not if it were the EP3 TYPE-R 220 BHP JDM Spec

ie jdm spec v jdm spec :roll:
david

Back
Top Bottom