My PH2 GTI

I do remember odog mentioning he could do door cards ;)

can you elaborate on your castor mod? cant get my head round what you have done.......

I think that may have shaken a few people up with the reality of the GTi's weight ;) Mine is 1288 standard which isnt hugly over Wezz's 1220 considering mine's got a 2.2 litre derv lump in it.

craig the cat cat back was £340 all in :)

cheers dave, the exhaust is a bit louder with the straight through decat, just my camera doesnt do the noise of it any justice really

samuel i was thinking of that but im not bothered how it looks tbh, its not a daily drive and im more bothered about the performance of it :) castor mod, basically rotated the top mount but as the 3 holes arent errrrm symmetrical (i think thats what i mean) you need to drill the extra hole, then move the top mount to its furthest point inwards/backwards

new intake...

3" carbon fibre tube with velocity stack and cold air feed
2009_05130001.jpg

2009_05130002.jpg

dude it will stall randomly because from what i can see you havent got the Air bypass hooked up toa metered air source...

other than that fucking pimp!

air bypass? do you mean the pipe to the IACV? i do have that plumbed in, its just it will be taking in too much air :lol: all good though

Back
Top Bottom