My PH2 GTI

:lol: having no interior you mean? good job i have my trusty astra van for daily driving which believe it or not, has an interior

cheers gadge.

cant be having fog light blanks, they will weigh it down :lol: im just going to cut the lugs off so its open, same with the centre bit, will need to cut that for the intercooler anyway

well the seat will be going back in really, thats why i left the belt in :)

Cutting lugs will smarten that up so do it asap! :lol: Good job on the castor mod. I guess only other downside is that caster and camber are not independant of each other but that probably only matters to a hard core track only car.

You better get a better time now with all the extra strippage :)
Or you'll be getting burned by a DE soon hahaha
Looking good though mate, sexy as always.
Joe

yeh i'll get a better time now dude, the extra grip is there now with the new rubber :) if not at shitty york then at shakeys when i come down...proper strip unlike the shat we have here

:lol: i know ian, thats why i said i need to get the sunroof out :rasp::D i was going to ask you actually where you got your blanking plate from matey?

How much does the N15 weigh standard then? Not much over a ton I thought but metric and kg/s is just confusing.

That's some hefty hefty strippage goin on there! Keep the rear strengtheners off just for ease at the top mounts? Would have thought they added a bit of structural rigidity.

mine weighed 1220kg when it was all in full trim when i 1st got it, it was 1070 last time i weighed it and ive done a bit more since then so it should be just over 1000 now :)

i know this might be in the thread somewhere, but pffft 30 summin pages, no chance! :P

how much was your AAS catback mate? might be the route i take i think

cheers

Back
Top Bottom