My PH2 GTI

just had this reply from the seller...

go back to the post office and fight with them, there should be insurance on it of the valuve i put down, should be 500 or 550 i am not sure, but man i swear on my life i sent them they were brand new, and i have shipped 4 set of cams like that never had an issue, 1 to england, 1 to aus, and 1 to florida and 1 to u. man i am super sry to hear that. i am not sure what to say.... .? but i sent them they were brand new still in the plastic with oil in them. I would fight with post office and make sure u do it soon cuz they will prob say u did it..
good luck

cheers

rob

what a wanker

how did you pay? cos it's not your fucking place to sort it -HE is responsible for the delivery and insurance of them arriving safely. He's taking the piss wishing you good luck.

I sent some pretty hefty floorstanding hi-fi speakers a while back and the got smashed in the van - it was on ME to sort it and i did cos i made sure they were sent insured.

Get snotty mate, sounds like he's being a tit tbh

gutted for you m8 :(

takes sum snappin one of them
if there was insurance go to the post office m8 find out what you need to do to claim on the insurance

shipping was $150 iirc, i dont have any paper work to prove they were insured so i dont really know how i will go about it

i payed him through paypal

Ive seen a few cams break...they are brittle, but his packaging was just pure negligence by the sounds of it.

Who was the courier, any parcel ID numbers or owt on the packaging?

shipping was $150 iirc, i dont have any paper work to prove they were insured so i dont really know how i will go about it

i payed him through paypal

file a dispute with paypal immediatly,

if it makes you feel any better i switched to n1 cams and it made no difference needs timing adjustments though,

i have a sr16ve cam at home thats no use ill make a vid of whacking it off stuff to see how much it takes to break it you could use it as evidence if needed

yeh go to paypal mate - i might have jumped the gun blaming him completely, but it's pretty shitty of him to pack em so bad and not try n sort it from his end. surely if they were insured, which for their value and cost of shipping you'd hope so - it's up to him to claim from his end?

Back
Top Bottom