My PH2 GTI

i think there is a time limit on that (approx 50 days or something) from when the payment was sent though:confused:

You need to try and get copies of the 'proof of postage' from the seller.

This will hold all the details including insurance cover.

Like others have said, you shouldnt have to do this. Its his repsonsibilty to sort out the insurance claim, i dont know if you can even claim yourself..
my understanding was that the insurance is essentially there for him, in the event he owes you a full refund, or if for example the package got lost in the post and never turned up.
He is respobsilbe for that surely.
:confused:

^exactly dale

wezz, try and e-mail paypal anyway and explain the shipping delays too. But mainly i'd say to the guy, and not politely, that it's his responsibility to claim. like dale says, not even sure you can

cheers boys,

i rang parcel force and she said its up to the seller to sort the insurance claim out, but she is going to send me a claim form out anyway, i'll see what that says tomorrow and get in touch with him again

her front end looks pretty good, just needs painting now :lol: goes well with my side skirts now

ooooh yeh she passed her MOT with eeeeeeease today :D

shall i get the number plate recess filled in and get a square plate? hmmmm

2009_09220015.jpg

2009_09220016.jpg

i always said your front end looked good, if a little worse for wear ;)

looks great man, when you say painted i presume the bumper, not splitter? cos it looks perfect like that. As for the number plate recess, i was thinkin of the same recently, but i decided no, think it looks spot on the way it is :)

sort out the botton inside grill bit... get it nice and smoothed out... get your self some fog lights blanks and then respray!

and the numberplate recess is a good choice... cut it out, foam, fibreglass then filler... dont just p[ack it out like some of the people ive seen on barry boys :D

lush!!!

Very nice Wezz :thumb:. Blue stripes still on the wheels? Fast becoming my favourite look on the N15 that SRi/VZR/Non-bodykit GTi splitter (can we give it it's own name please? :rolleyes: I vote 'minge splitter').

yeh blue strip is still on dude, just noticed you cant see it on the pic. minge splitter :lol:

i get called a magician now and again...dont know why though :lol:

sorry wezzlah but i think it's more wizard than magician that people might be callin you. And to tell you the truth i think it's actually 'like a wizard's sleeve' that they say

Back
Top Bottom