My PH2 GTI

the problem will be tha fact there so small.. you have lowerd the gear ratio so much that even with the extra grip which will only be marginal over a 215 toyo.. youll have so much mechanical advantage over them theyll be so easy to spin up.. it will be so hard to try and hit the perfect launch..

what make are they wezz are there any marks on them at all?

It looks comical,:lol: hope they do the business though.

Very comical :lol:. But ditto, hope they work for you windmill god :D.

the problem will be tha fact there so small.. you have lowerd the gear ratio so much that even with the extra grip which will only be marginal over a 215 toyo.. youll have so much mechanical advantage over them theyll be so easy to spin up.. it will be so hard to try and hit the perfect launch..

That's what I was thinking. You'd have to get an extra gear change in there too, maybe over the line in 4th now?

are they actual vauxhal wheels? dude stick with your normal alloys, :D

if your going to go down this route why dont you put some 165 steelieson the back and some 225's on the front??
not sure if you will get a better time tho, bearing in mind a corsa has a lot smaller chassis and shell to drag off the line ;)

good luck anyway sexy :D

yeh they only cost me 50 quid so im not bothered if they dont work, ive still got my 2 spare 15" enkei rims which im getting some mickey T's for eventually

for £50 there practically free :D

dude im not dogging you or owt man frikin sweet someone finally started to get some slicks.. it will just be hard to use them to there max potential..

i know its not an almera but they guy i bought them off managed a 1.9 60ft at york on his 2.0 corsa

... And IMO the Almera puts down its power much better than a Redtop corsa. I drove my mate's not long back, every time you change gear and flat the throttle it just breaks traction and lights up to redline! Terrible traction lol, and he had decent tyres too.
Joe

hmmmm well, good news and bad news, very fucking bad news in fact.

went to pick up my N1 cams today (finally) was very excited, but then when i opened the packaging a wanted to cry...

intake cam has snapped clean in half :(

10082009050.jpg

10082009049.jpg

very badly wrapped, no padding and werent even wrapped tight together, when i picked them up they were just banging about in the parcel bag

i bought them off a guy in canada off the SR20 forum, ive sent him these pictures in a PM and asked if there was any insurance, i hope so or thats £380 down the drain

If not the guy who packaged them should owe you some compensation for doing such a poor job.

gutted man, that's total balls :(

not to rub salt in or talk about it too much :P, but if they were ok and had gone in, do they work fine with a 20ve block and pistons? that what your using isn't it? no clearance issues?

Back
Top Bottom