My PH2 GTI

Was gonna lift the wand but it wasn't my car lol. Wee j whip was on the cards too lol. Car really does feel so much better during gear changes. More responsive. Need to get a wee vid of mine now!

Was gonna lift the wand but it wasn't my car lol. Wee j whip was on the cards too lol. Car really does feel so much better during gear changes. More responsive. Need to get a wee vid of mine now!

Wee vid drag racing me ;-) - Since u dont have the box in now lol

On a serious note, yea car def does feel way better

Why were u waving at me in the video LMAO?

Dunno why I was waving.

Drag race? Car may be 8 stone lighter without the sub in but it's still weighed down like fuck with all the dynamat, 2 odyssey pc1700 batteries. 20kg or so of copper wire, 3 amps and a loada mdf lol

Dunno why I was waving.

Drag race? Car may be 8 stone lighter without the sub in but it's still weighed down like fuck with all the dynamat, 2 odyssey pc1700 batteries. 20kg or so of copper wire, 3 amps and a loada mdf lol

MIne is weighed down with me... your a wee short arse ;-)

i was reading about the MesiteR's

they say they are not road legal as they do not have a BS rating (British Standards).... but who cares, just thought i'd throw that into the mix. infact no coilvers that ive seen are BS rated. the BC's are TUV approved.

no coilovers are technically road legal.. lol they all come with a warrning saying only for offroad and racing use..

my willwoods came with the same stickers plasted all over..

Jim Wolfs are now in - Did this last night, was a bit of a job actually - once the cam were bolted we couldnt get the sprockets to line up, so there was a bit of messing about to get them on - but we did it - runs a little more lumpier. Havent had a chance to give her the beans yet, gonna give them a while to bed in, and still to do the oil change, but not doing this till i get a tensioner. From what i have felt from the car, seems to be alot nippier, give it a small squirt this morning coming to work, and it seems liftier, and pulls better and seems smoother - so im happy with them - Anyone know the exact timing that is good for these? I have it set about 15 at the min

had a wee read when i got home lastnight, few people were saying 23 degrees :eek: while others recommended 17 or 19 with higher oct fuel

JWT say they give up to 10hp increase

had a wee read when i got home lastnight, few people were saying 23 degrees :eek: while others recommended 17 or 19 with higher oct fuel

JWT say they give up to 10hp increase

23? lol Fuk quite the advance
Wonder would it be best to take the fucker up to AI and get them to do it for me lol

Back
Top Bottom