My PH2 GTI

Ill put up the graphs tomorrow guys- left them in the car lol

Going to get the cams dialed in, and see if it makes a difference - and yeah, its the same dyno i always take the car to, dastek dyno

Was talking to my local dastek dealer - He had a look at the S3 JWT spec sheet on their website, and he said i prob dont need the cam gears - but i wud benefit from a re-map to fix fueling etc
So im going to go down this route...Booked in for next wed

the air/fuels dont look too bad chap, follows the normal trends.....................
always funny to see max bhp/whp occur at different rpm lol

same-ish as mine after 4.5k

DDAlmeraGTidyno.jpg

the air/fuels dont look too bad chap, follows the normal trends.....................
always funny to see max bhp/whp occur at different rpm lol

same-ish as mine after 4.5k

DDAlmeraGTidyno.jpg

Spose its not that bad, i shouldnt be comparing to a healthier engine, i should be comparing to my old results - Even at that, turns out JWTs give me an increae of 1. something bhp at the wheels lol

Anyway, booked in next wed to have a dastek fitted, this will make my torque curve straigter, and make more use of the power thats available.. Hopefully gain a few ponies from it - Fingers crossed

Just at weekend i went and purchased myself some PFR6B-11 Spark plugs - Must say, the car is idling better than it did, and seems to be going well

Also Changed the gear box oil in the car, as the datsun is up at AI Autosport to get a dastek fitted on Wed, so i wanted to give myself the best chance by eliminating any other issues the car has :-)

All seems well

Attachments

• 22102010178..jpg
    22102010178..jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 16
Dastek Day -

here is the results: 176.7 @ fly/ 152.9 whp & 149.5 lbft

Im not as happy as i thot i wud be, but the car is driving well - very smooth

Any comments welcome, here are the images

27102010180.jpg

27102010179.jpg

Joe, you dont need 150whp....You can still pull low 14s!

Good results mate! Bet it drives like a different car now tho! All the power is being put to use.

Joe, you dont need 150whp....You can still pull low 14s!

Good results mate! Bet it drives like a different car now tho! All the power is being put to use.

Yea it drives well i must say - Doesnt drop of much at top end, seems to keep going
Happy enuff with that, just thought id be able to pull a little more as cams, dastek, and HKS induction

Where as chrises car, granted its prob lower now, as i took my HKS back of him, he was pulling 146 @ the wheels, with stock cams, and no chip - Strange like

Back
Top Bottom