My Rides :)

stu-e has his cover powdercoated wa very sprised when i took it off and thew inside was done to lol

erm... thats not good at all...

when the powder coat starts to fail due to oil exposure it will flake off and then its byebye engine, clogged oil filter, oil galleries, oil strainer. flying rods and seized pistons.

06022010510.jpg

That looks pretty good actually ;)

Might do it in the end... but won't be doing it any time soon...

Finished working on the car at 9...

All new additions are now on or in.... only problem is that I haven't had time to clean it... so will be a dirty mota when I first get there...

But do not fear... I bring auto detailer and lots of rags :)

Can't wait for you all to see it... spook has really done himself proud.

And there is still a lot to be done over the next year.

Rob when I see pictures of this from Japfest it better look like a fucking space ship or something else I can't quite think of, with all the hype you've been giving it :lol:

As spook put it... the strutbrace looks like something off of a stealth fighter...
engine bay looks much nicer... interior completely revamped.... new exhaust... bumper... sideskirts....

its a completely new car ;)

I hope you all.like.

Worrying amount of hype! It's not all perfect but looks well in it's new home. The car as a whole is looking great. Still Tidy but looks like it has purpose. Still quite a few additions on the cards. Interesting stuff to come in the next few months.

Well here are the latest batch of pics

from Japfest and some interior modification...

Addition of the new steering wheel, Soundproofed and carpeted sides and doors, cobra clubman seats, harnesses, spooks own rear strutbrace, 3" new exhaust, black wheel nuts (cheers for the link damo) and the SFS hoses...

I will be arranging a GB on the SFS hoses for intake and Coolant lines...

DSC_0659_800x536.jpg

DSC_0658_800x536.jpg

DSC_0641_800x536.jpg

DSC_0640_800x536.jpg

DSC_0617_800x536.jpg

DSC_0616_800x536.jpg

DSC_0567_800x536.jpg

DSC_0263_800x536.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

IMG_3052.jpg

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

ooo i do like that strut brace, be amazed if that flexes, only drawback i assume its steel.

as for teh SFS hoses, can you only get GTi ones done as i wouldnt mind some for mine

yer its steel... but its the start of the cage... so watch this space...

As for the SFS hoses... i will be taking down my old hoses to get repilcated... then i will sort out colours and pricing...

i believe i can get a 25% discount for you lot as AOC members so far... i may be able to get more off if i pay cash and collect too... ;)

how do u think i got mine soo cheap ;)

i will keep you all posted... and will set up a GB when all is good!!

Back
Top Bottom