My Rides :)

Image0406.jpg

Thats how clean it should be :p

My engines got 168k miles on it... and still made 165bhp...

That pic above is how my old cams looked... the intake cam that got put in... the Orange band is in a different place.

And i got them from Curtis.

So im sorry Rob, but if they arent both JWT theres not much i can do about it tbh. Curtis sold them to me as JWTs and they only came out the box to take the photos for you!

Im sure this has been discussed before and some JWT cams have had coloured bands and some not. May be worth a trawl through members rides for some pics.

if you have a set of verniers, measure the max height of the lobe next time you have the cover off. stock is 36mm i think

until then i wouldnt worry bout it...

And i got them from Curtis.

So im sorry Rob, but if they arent both JWT theres not much i can do about it tbh. Curtis sold them to me as JWTs and they only came out the box to take the photos for you!

Dude I'm not having g a dig... so don't worry...

Not fused... got lumpy idle and lots of noise... and 120 in 4th and a 14 sec 1/4 mile...

I'm happy... now where's my nos bottle!!!

Lookin good rob, been looking at my cams loads lately lol but mine don't have the computed bands on them. You have good power so don't worry. Who did Curtis buy them from sure it was someone on here were they hallys old ones. I can't see them not being jwt tho

Well...

Now that's been sorted...

To carry on... since fitting all my new panels... I've now lost all my AOC stickers...
So the big man Hally hit me up with some new ones ;)

IMAG0333.jpg

IMAG0336.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

And when scanning Facebook Ross ;) came across an almera sticker.... I couldn't help myself and just had to get it :)

IMAG0342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom