My SI

• Thread starter Thread starter Gynx
  • Start date Start date
G

Gynx

Only a few pictures as i aint really had time to get hold a camera for long enough ;).

Will get more pics up as it progress's

Attachments

• P1010018.JPG
    P1010018.JPG
    406.7 KB · Views: 643
  • P1010019.JPG
    P1010019.JPG
    394.2 KB · Views: 422
Gynx said:
Only a few pictures as i aint really had time to get hold a camera for long enough ;).

Will get more pics up as it progress's

Love the Wheels :cool:

nice colour,ya done well to find a full faze2 bodykit aswell,never seen you about though :rolleyes: where about in sunderland are you from

got the entire kit off a scrap GTi for £250 , the Front Bumper was in a pretty bad state mind , bent a bit with about 15 dents , scrapes & cracks.

Only had the car since movin to whitburn , although spend alot of time in the fulwell / roker areas.

Bored shitless on a sunny day :( , Took a few more piccies since the cars clean. Kinda reflective :rolleyes:

Gotta get the backbox sorted lol

Attachments

• front_2.JPG
    front_2.JPG
    394.8 KB · Views: 226
  • rear_1.JPG
    rear_1.JPG
    394.9 KB · Views: 191
  • side_3.JPG
    side_3.JPG
    407.3 KB · Views: 172
  • side_4.JPG
    side_4.JPG
    385.2 KB · Views: 138
Yay :D , backs starting to look breifly respectable now, Zorst sorted on Thurs n all , cant bloody wait

Attachments

• Clusters_mini.JPG
    Clusters_mini.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0090_mini.JPG
    IMG_0090_mini.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 184
Rick said:
Looking really good, needs clear side repeaters though. :D

Thats true , forgot all about em. Will come eventually , wantin to get the rear end & bonnet sorted first. Evo Scoop going on the front & a flushed tailgate with any luck

Yeah looking really nice love the colour the wheels look mint too.

keep up the good work. ;)

Cheers for the Feedback people :D.

Lee , i might take you up on the spoiler. Just waiting to see if i get a pre-tinted , pre smoothend rear boot door already with a spoiler lol. Would save alot of work to say the least

Got bored... decided to paint the the centre console in the dark lol

Turned out alright :D , Steering surround 2morro with any luck

Attachments

• console_on.jpg
    console_on.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 580
it is :) , jus a GTi look-a-like for now (although by the time next may comes it aint even gonna look like a normal ish GTi).

Next may though , another years driving , another NCB & a good reason to go for a SR20 transplant

Hmm dont do a transplant - buy a real GTi or you wont be able to stop the car with those brakes you have on :eek:

Hmm even the 1.4's here in Denmark have rear disc brakes :confused:

But I know the feeling ... I startet with a Mera 1.6 because the insurance on the GTi was too high :rolleyes:

Transplant will include rear GTi axel , uprated calipers & discs all round aswell.

Could go for a GTi i guess (only £150 extra from elephant on this policy im on) , but it means alot of Hassle. Basicly , i wont allow 2 Purple Almeras on my drive ;)

Also the bonus of buying a external SR20DE (found one with 24k on the clock) is that I can get it soonish , & tune it up before next may when it goes in. headwork , port n polish , cams etc etc

Isnt it cheaper just to buy a GTi?

So you are going for N/A tuning? Why not go for a SR20VE ... the cops wont know the difference when they open the hood :D

Back
Top Bottom