My SI

• Thread starter Thread starter Gynx
  • Start date Start date
£250 for both bumpers & Skirts

Darren198712 said:
That is a Nice car i like the front side indicators

Courtesy of Rick :D , more parts than a Nissan dealer when it comes to N15s lol

Still aint got that Heating Card installed lol

Only just tried that Strut brace the other day aswell after 6 month nearly, turns out it doesnt fit like. Noticed the GTi have Longer top mount bolts, easy fix , not that I can be arsed mind you.

They are a straight fit , just the Bolts are longer & stick out longer than 1.4/1.6 ones do.

id imagin just using GTi bolts. Aint gonna find out cos I cant be arsed to stick it on.

Want a Strut Brace ? , urs if you pay postage , its taking up garage space lol.

might just have that i'll pm you on friday once ive got paid, how much for postage and have you got the gti strut bolts?

I aint..

Ask Rick , he probably has lol

Will find out How much postage will be , have to paint the thing mind. Its in Dark Green & aint lookin to healthy paintwise. Defo in need of a spray

Might wanna see a pic of it first, Goin away to Birmingham 2morro till Friday night , so then at the earliest

The rear strut brace is a direct fit.

The front strut brace, you need GTi top mounts to fit it perfectly.

And yes i do have GTi top mounts

didnt see that comin :roll: :D

Might Need a Water Bottle Bracket off ya if youve got any bud, wont be able to sort it till friday though.

Guessin Dodd's old motor should still have one intact ?

eh, think so.

TBH, it ain't really got much left intact now.

Ask Chris what he thinks of it now? :D Certainly different from when he last say it :eek:

Very constructive Critism lol.... , We aint you posted pics of your almera ?, if youve even got one that is , or even got a car at all.

Your car is lookin good now you've done a few more things mate.
Good to see a different color almera,good on ya.
Never mind what any one says about it,If you like it then thats all that matters.
Why do people have to spoil things just cause THEY dont like it. :evil:

BLACKPOOLMERA said:
Your car is lookin good now you've done a few more things mate.
Good to see a different color almera,good on ya.
Never mind what any one says about it,If you like it then thats all that matters.
Why do people have to spoil things just cause THEY dont like it. :evil:

lol aint spoilt anything bud, that is the first bad word ive had on the colour since having it done & well , Its obvious he's clueless at styling , since it should be about the Car looking good, not the Driver imo. He aint grasped that, probably a nova driver or something.

Also since the cars owned & driven by a woman shortly, I cant see how it can be a Gay colour lol.

Back
Top Bottom