My SRi, aka DiY Hell

Cheers guys! Nymo finally got cleaned today along with my friend Rose's 2.0L Focus Zetec, so we took a few pics, albeit rubbish quality ones as the good digicam is away. Enjoy!
PhotoShoot1008.jpg

PhotoShoot1007.jpg

PhotoShoot1006.jpg

PhotoShoot1005.jpg

PhotoShoot1004.jpg

PhotoShoot1003.jpg

PhotoShoot1002.jpg

PhotoShoot1001.jpg

Well today the exhaust decided to fall off. Sounded amazing for a while though! Until I started getting worried about the damage to the car. Ah well now in the market for a better sounding and looking one!

Well quite a bit of work has been going on:
No bumper!
IMGP3184.jpg

Old vs. New:
IMGP3185.jpg

Nice side view showing off new black GTi alloys:
IMGP3186.jpg

Phase 2 rear lights and 2 numberplates (Tailgate still in bodyshop)
IMGP3187.jpg

Devilish mileage:
IMGP3191.jpg

Open mouthed bumper fitted:
IMGP3188.jpg

Bye bye old bumper:
IMGP3193.jpg

Test fitting insert:
IMGP3196.jpg

Future work!
IMGP3190.jpg

Looking good mate, far cry from when you first posted pics of it, and i thought it was dark blue! turns out it was just filth :D

Loving the all black theme bud, tint the windows and swap the front lamps for a p2 set and you'll have a stealth car :D

You reckon? I like it with grey centre caps tbh, and lowering is a no as a) The GTi kit should be going on soon and I dont want to scuff it up, and b) My insurance doesn't allow for mechanical-type modifications, so if I did it and crashed it would be void, which I just cant afford to let happen. Although it is tempting...
The pics actually make it look a bit too high at the front because the front left wheel is the other side of the ridge. With luck the splitter and sideskirts will make it appear a little lower.

Yeah I want to do that, also put an 'Almera' badge (off the back) in the centre and an 'SRi' badge to the side of that. Any suggestions what to stick em on with?

Back
Top Bottom