n15 saloon back again

this car looks awesome. really like it. only one minor thing that bugs me though, the sticker in the front windscreen. personal opinion is that it looks a little tacky, apart from that the car is great :)

this car looks awesome. really like it. only one minor thing that bugs me though, the sticker in the front windscreen. personal opinion is that it looks a little tacky, apart from that the car is great :)

Funny you should mention that. Ill be getting the 2 side window ones and the rear window one removed for getting my tints done. I may go for the clean look and remove the windscreen one to. I see what you mean.

Well the rear tints are now done (25%) and I have had the front sticker removed for a more clean look (following tommos advice!). Next on the cards is some form of rear splitter or rear spats, but they must be the hardest thing in the worls to get hold of. I cant find any anywhere at all :(

DSCN1836.jpg

DSCN1837.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

This is what Im looking for, I guess they are the saloon equivalent of the VZR rear spats that were being sold on here not so long ago.

saloonspats.jpg

Been a while since I updated my thread, but been on the website regularly. Well since last time I posted, I had to get my sills welded for MOT, which proved more costly than I thought. In order to do this, the sideskirts had to be removed, used this as an opportunity to get them repaired and resprayed as they never were a real good colour match. I also had to replace 2 rear wheel bearings and 1 front bearing for MOT, but thankfully she has passed for another year. As my kenwood HU was playing up, i upgraded to a Bluetooth unit which is very handy. I have also colour coded the bumpstrip on the rear bumper and found some compatible spats in the form of Mazda RX7 ones from good old ebay:

DSCN1915.jpg

DSCN1906.jpg

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

Found it very hard to get a splitter that would fit becuse of the shape of the saloon bumper, so decided to go with the spats. With hindsight they may not look the best, but I was totally stuck trying to get something to fit. Maybe, I could fabricate a splitter for the rear of the bumper from a GTi rear splitter?

Was just going to say that mabye the centre part of a gti bumper, lose the exhaust tip and get the dent doctor at the front wing she be looking well, getting there lancer spoiler is just sweet on them isnt it

Was just going to say that mabye the centre part of a gti bumper, lose the exhaust tip and get the dent doctor at the front wing she be looking well, getting there lancer spoiler is just sweet on them isnt it

I actually got the Lancer spoiler based on your recommendation. Turns out you were spot on, fits the lines of the car just right.

Back
Top Bottom