n15 saloon back again

Wow, I really like them actually. Looks amazing and suits the skirts and Ph1 front lip. hmmm, maybe I should look into them... ;)

Wow, I really like them actually. Looks amazing and suits the skirts and Ph1 front lip. hmmm, maybe I should look into them... ;)

Thanks for the comment Chris. They are Mazda RX7 spats with slight modification needed to fit. I reckon standard Subaru Impreza rear spats would be a pretty good fit as well if you can get them. I think these pics show better how they fit in with the skirts and front splitter.

DSCN1969.jpg

DSCN1977.jpg

i reckon thats actually pretty pimp, top marks for ingenuity!

Seconded :punk:

Love your car mate, looks superb you've done a great job getting it to look like this. We need more saloon warriors!

Thanks for the comment Chris. They are Mazda RX7 spats with slight modification needed to fit. I reckon standard Subaru Impreza rear spats would be a pretty good fit as well if you can get them. I think these pics show better how they fit in with the skirts and front splitter.
[Pics Clipped]

Awesome shots mate.

Your car looks very nice indeed. Just need some Phase 2 GTi Headlights and Phase 2 Tail lights and it'd be incredible ;)

Thanks for the info. :D

Back
Top Bottom