N15 Series 2 Sedan

so now the stones can bounce of the protector and hit the windscreen eek lol
cars looking great ol pal
dd

Hahaha you'd be surprised... it adds a bit of chip protection, and I haven't had a stone deflect onto the windscreen... I also do a fair bit of long distance country highway driving as well.

Thanks mate, its getting there.

Since I have 3 sets of mudflaps I decided to see what they would look like blue...

Before:
photo-11.jpg

After:
photo-12.jpg

Thoughts?

Chris

Some overview pics of the coloured front mudflaps...

2j2dgy1.jpg

MudflapsColoured2.jpg

I haven't done the rear mudflaps yet, as I'm still deciding whether or not to do them...

Thanks for looking.
Chris

Yes definitely like them mate. Great job painting them too looks like they've got the same shine as the bodywork.

Ya know what, with the skirts gone and the flaps on I actually prefer the look :thumb: Check this out...

yatesy27_lwd.jpg

Someone do this in the UK, please!

Colour coded definately looks much better, I say do. A pair of VZR skirts would look savage but they might be very hard to get over there. Would definately be worth the effort though.

Body coloured looks loads better matey, go for it! :drool:

Thanks champ, Yeah something a little unique that looks pretty good. I like.

Colour coded definately looks much better, I say do. A pair of VZR skirts would look savage but they might be very hard to get over there. Would definately be worth the effort though.

Thanks Phil.

I've been looking for a pair of VZ-R skirts for going on 5 years now... In that time, I've had two sets lined up, but they fell through. :(

If you have a pair you want to send over please do. haha

Your car is looking great btw. ;)

Thanks for the comments.
Chris

Not sure if anyone is interested, but I coloured the rear slimline mudflaps..

2zhocps.jpg

30aevly.jpg

Epic skidz pic
wc0ex0.jpg

What do you think?

Thanks for looking
Chris

Looks great as usual! Coilovers would make all the difference but what ever is best for you I suppose. I'll keep my eyes peeled for vz-r skirts for you. :eek:nline2long:

Looks mint (as always) mush...

Please, let your next mod be coilovers!

was gonna say the exact same thing

Steve

Looks great as usual! Coilovers would make all the difference but what ever is best for you I suppose. I'll keep my eyes peeled for vz-r skirts for you. :eek:nline2long:

Thanks guys.

The next mod probably won't be coilovers, and they probably won't be in the near future.

If I wanted low for low's sake, I would have just got a shock/spring combo, but the coilovers would be for handling as well. I guess if I was to get them, I want them to work.

Having said that, I want more low. :p

Thanks for the comments guys.

Car looks great mate!! so when you going to sr20 it? thats all people around here really want to see! :p just kidding, how much did the roof spoiler thing cost you?

Car looks great mate!! so when you going to sr20 it? thats all people around here really want to see! :p just kidding, how much did the roof spoiler thing cost you?

Haha believe me I want to see an SR in there more than anyone else...

The rear spoiler/sun guard was brand new from Nissan and cost me about 92GBP... I've only ever seen two of them; one of which is on my car...

Haha believe me I want to see an SR in there more than anyone else...

The rear spoiler/sun guard was brand new from Nissan and cost me about 92GBP... I've only ever seen two of them; one of which is on my car...

do you have a part number for that spoiler

G9890-0N100A that includes mounting hardware, adhesion promoter and freight to me. Its approximately 300mm x 1200mm x 100mm and comes in a large box so freight to you guys won't be cheap...

The condition of my Stock wheels are fairing a little worse for wear, so at some point I was looking to respray them back to their original condition.

I was wondering if I should change the colour of them to a gunmetal colour similar to this:

195ndj.gif

Not sure whether I would have a blue lip or not...

Or respray them in the original Silver...

Any comments and suggestions welcome and encouraged...

Thanks to the person who's pic I borrowed... :p

Thanks
Chris

Back
Top Bottom