N15 Series 2 Sedan

That's my pic from my old Si years ago! :lol: Where you find the pic?
Matt now has those alloys, just sitting in his shed, he might sell them to you, I can txt him if you like and find out?

The wheels look lighter than I remember, no blue lip though if you take that route.

Haha awesome. I hope its alright that I'm using it...

I would love those wheels if he wanted to sell them... I don't think that he'd want to send them to Australia though... :(

I'm not sure if I would go for the blue lip on them either...

Thanks mate.

It's more expensive than the spray stuff but lasts for AGES, and it's also more durable so lasts longer on the tyres too. I would have used 4 bottles of tyre spray by now but I've only used 1/4 of a bottle of the gel.

It's more expensive than the spray stuff but lasts for AGES, and it's also more durable so lasts longer on the tyres too. I would have used 4 bottles of tyre spray by now but I've only used 1/4 of a bottle of the gel.

Oh wow. That's awesome. I actually ran outta my spray today so I shall get some tomorrow to try it out. ;)

Thanks Ed.

Course it's alright! Where you find the pic?
You seen my members ride, I've got satin black alloys so have a look and see if you like.

As for tyre gel, you can get sprays but most of them are crap, gel's are the best to get. The Megs stuff is ok but Poorboys stuff is the best and I've used a few products

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/chemical-guys-new-look-trim-gel/prod_143.html

Thanks mate. I don't know which thread I saw it, but it was off AOC...

I really like the look of your wheels on your dp, and I've been trying to find more pics of them haha. What colour is it? Spray or powdercoat?

Thanks for the link mate. I shall have a good look at some gels tomorrow and see what I come up with.

Thanks.
Chris.

Ah damn... Do you know the name of the colour Matt's wheels were?

Although I haven't been a huge fan of black wheels, the satin black actually looks really nice man.

VZ-R Skirts

So after over 3 years of looking, I finally managed to find some VZ-R/JDM skirts to compliment my GT/X1R/JDM front pods. I have had them for about 2 weeks, and I managed to paint and fit them myself. A big thank you must go to my mate Justin for helping me source them.

As always, yes my car needs to be lowered, so I have photoshopped a lowered version as well... :p

4wd pic
1hux3b.jpg

Lowered Photoshop...
2ep3pya.jpg

In other news, I painted the stock calipers on my car blue, and upgraded to gold plated battery terminals, and upgraded the ground lead to 4ga. I was going to go bigger, but as the stock wire is about 8ga, I thought I would just double it for now...

Also, I have been thinking about powder coating the stock wheels, but I'm still not sure whether to go gunmetal or silver...

Thanks for looking.
Chris

Ah finally, those VZR skirts look the business. May I ask where you got them from? You definately have to get her lowered Chris. Coilovers might be too costly but even a 35mm drop on lowering springs brings an improvement in stance. As for the wheels, I think gunmetal would look absolutely fantastic.

Ah finally, those VZR skirts look the business. May I ask where you got them from? You definately have to get her lowered Chris. Coilovers might be too costly but even a 35mm drop on lowering springs brings an improvement in stance. As for the wheels, I think gunmetal would look absolutely fantastic.

Thanks Phil. I got them through a mate in New Zealand. ;) I have though of getting lowered springs while I can save for coilovers, and I might look into it a bit more... even if its for a couple of thousand km's the lowered stance might be worth it...

I've been seriously looking into gunmetal rims, and I think I might give them a go if I can find the right colour...

Thanks for the input mate. Muchly appreciated. ;)
Chris

Back
Top Bottom