N15 Series 2 Sedan

Haha yeah. I was kidding myself really. I love gunmetal wheels and was trying to make them work but on a gunmetal car it just didnt look as good as I had hoped. Not like on a blue car! :)

Haha yeah. I was kidding myself really. I love gunmetal wheels and was trying to make them work but on a gunmetal car it just didnt look as good as I had hoped. Not like on a blue car! :)

I actually really liked the old ROTA wheels you had, but the silver enkei's look awesome on your car.

Gunmetal on blue is incredible...

blue-r35-001.jpg

2396527642_cef9261715_z.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm

YES
Do it!

Haha, I think its unanimous...

Not sure if you've came across this n15 before but from memory in was sporting toyota chaser rear spats. Keep up the good work and hope to see a few more updates :thumb:

s4ch86.jpg

2cqzj3m.jpg

2j46ipd.jpg

106lco8.jpg

The photos of it with the bigger silver alloys has probably got to be one of the nicest Almeras I have ever seen. Thank you so much for posting up those pics y0

http://minkara.carview.co.jp/userid/525933/car/550504/parts.aspx

tells you all about that saloon

Spoiler from a Cedric and spats are from a chaser

Brilliant mate.

Thanks for that.

I want a S1 rear garnish, chaser spats and a cedric spoiler...

Can't seem to find chaser spats though?

The photos of it with the bigger silver alloys has probably got to be one of the nicest Almeras I have ever seen. Thank you so much for posting up those pics y0

Yes, thanks from me too :D

Sorry it seems rude of me to not bother replying you YOUR car.

Have to say it's all shaping up, I really like that steering wheel. Thought of a momo one for mine but didn't know what it would look like. Defo something to think about now.

Also loving the saloon factor!

The only thing this car needs now is some coilovers or some sort. It would really make up for all the other mods, I go on about wanting some for my car, but every time I get into it all those thoughts for mods seem to dissapear, I guess it's the same for you :)

Keep up all this awesome work and looking forward to some more updates,
John.

Sorry it seems rude of me to not bother replying you YOUR car.

Have to say it's all shaping up, I really like that steering wheel. Thought of a momo one for mine but didn't know what it would look like. Defo something to think about now.

Also loving the saloon factor!

Haha not at all.

Definitely think about getting a MOMO wheel. I've had a stock steering wheel, a SSS/VZ-R/GTi wheel and this MOMO wheel, and it is by far the best. Above the looks, it just feels amazing.

I love the saloon as well. ;)

The only thing this car needs now is some coilovers or some sort. It would really make up for all the other mods, I go on about wanting some for my car, but every time I get into it all those thoughts for mods seem to dissapear, I guess it's the same for you :)

Keep up all this awesome work and looking forward to some more updates,
John.

Yeah, as i'm still at uni, and I use my car on a daily basis, its hard for me to mod her without disrupting her driving abilities, and on a student budget...

I'm currently in negotiations with a seller of some coilovers, but knowing my luck something will happen to cripple that plan... :(

Oh and can/ may I ask wat cleaning products you use to keep the shine up? :stuart:

Most of the time its just an Armor All Wash & Wax wash with a wipe down with a PVA car chamois, but I have a waterless wash/wax system as well...

I have a lot of car cleaning products, including some carnauba wax and Meguiar's products.

I think that because of the car's condition, and fact that the colour is very well kept, it looks awesomely clean most of the time. :thumbs: Also, the Australian sun makes the pearl pop. ;)

Sorry about the essay...

I hope this helps.
Chris :)

Haha don't worry I'd rather a reply like that rather than a one liner.

How is the car practical wise? Would you say the boot is adequite to your needs? Rear leg room good? It's either one of these or a Civic gen4 sedan I'm looking at getting and yours is convincing me to get a mera :yes:

if you decide to go all out with the cleaning I suggest meguiars ultimate compound. Gets rid of almost every swirl mark in the paint if used properly, even by hand. Used it on my Primera which has seen UK weather for 14 years and 134k, I'll update my thread on here so you can see.

You got HIDs fitted to your car?

John.

You like long replies? haha well here you go: :cool:

How is the car practical wise? Would you say the boot is adequite to your needs? Rear leg room good? It's either one of these or a Civic gen4 sedan I'm looking at getting and yours is convincing me to get a mera :yes:

Haha get the 'mera mate. ;)

Ummm, its pretty good for me... It's usually just me and my girlfriend who are in it, and there is plenty of room in the front with the seats back, but the rear suffers in leg room... If you drive on the steering wheel (not like me) you'll be fine in the back, even if you're six foot... But the rear headroom isn't overly generous.
Being a saloon, you can't get a lot of stuff in the back, when compared to the hatch, but I have managed to fit two large suitcases in the boot with my 12" sub enclosure in place. The only bad thing is that the hinges for the saloon are quite intrusive... Other than that its fantastic.

Oh, and we managed to fit a 50" plasma in the back seat area... ;) :punk:

if you decide to go all out with the cleaning I suggest meguiars ultimate compound. Gets rid of almost every swirl mark in the paint if used properly, even by hand. Used it on my Primera which has seen UK weather for 14 years and 134k, I'll update my thread on here so you can see.

Yeah? I couldn't find your thread, but it sounds like a great product... I like to hand polish and wax her on the odd occasion, so that might be worth looking at... thanks :)

You got HIDs fitted to your car?

Nah man, I don't have HID's... not sure if I will, unless its a full projector set up... I'm pretty happy with my stock 4300k bulbs at the moment though...

Thanks for the interest John. ;)

Cheers
Chris

This has pretty much sold me on the Graphite wheels...

2ducq5v.jpg

And, I started gathering some goodies for my SLX rear beam rebuild over my summer break.

16byntd.jpg

Thanks for looking
Chris

i must say it looks pretty good... i've got a sedan also, but never have the funds or time to get in and get into really modifying my pulsar...

thanks for actually going out and doing it...

Chris, those wheels look fantastic. A rear splitter or rear spats and you got a minter. Those VZR skirts really compliment the lines of the car.

Back
Top Bottom