N16 1.5 Activ progress

Definately, and try and get a new-for-old replacement policy for mods.

Unfortunately being honest about mods limits you choices of company, Adrian Flux, Chris Knott and Sky all do decent cover for modded cars. I think they all have threads on here. They do a decent discount for AOC members, too. Of course, as with all insurance companies (despite what the marketing pitch suggests) the cost of the premium is less important than how weasily they get when you claim and I can't help there as I've never had to yet.

Definately, and try and get a new-for-old replacement policy for mods.

Unfortunately being honest about mods limits you choices of company, Adrian Flux, Chris Knott and Sky all do decent cover for modded cars. I think they all have threads on here. They do a decent discount for AOC members, too. Of course, as with all insurance companies (despite what the marketing pitch suggests) the cost of the premium is less important than how weasily they get when you claim and I can't help there as I've never had to yet.
Cheers for the info, it doesn't seem to affect my policy anyway still around £40 a month and as for accidents, I haven't so much as scratched the car in the nearly 2 years I've owned it but then it does also depend on someone crashing into me with claims!

Painted my wheels yesterday, just need laquer and new tyres now10454006_574760809308893_119937859_n.jpg

And I ordered my shocks and springs too, rears have arrived just waiting on the fronts and the springs to come!

Reactions: edk
u still planing on tinting the sidelights ? should get it done soon im thinking of doing the same with a light smoke or maybe both the head and side light .

u still planing on tinting the sidelights ? should get it done soon im thinking of doing the same with a light smoke or maybe both the head and side light .
Maybe at some point, I need to get clear ones first. I bought headlight protectors and tinted them too so my headlights are darker.

cool my fogs are a spray tint thinkin of redoin them in black probly wat u think? and iv just had my windows dunn limo black and my wheels black

Tried getting the suspension put on today, but the mechanic said the springs are the wrong size and they don't fit the top hat. The old springs fit on the new shocks so it must be to do with the springs. I ordered the springs not far off a year age from motorsportworld who, from what I've found out now, have gone bust! Don't know what car these springs will fit or if it's just a case of getting a new top hat (I don't really know a lot about suspension) don't even know if I'll be able to sell them.

Any advice welcomed

The car died on me the other day whilst driving, lost the power steering an all power. The car would start then die again and run fine the next day when I towed it to a friend that is a mechanic who phoned me to say it's running fine. The car won't start now, taken the battery out and tested it and the battery is fine, the car won't jump or bump start I've had the maf sensor and crankshaft sensor cleaned too. It did start after I held the accelerator in for a couple of seconds then died. Could this possibly be a fuelling issue, or has anyone experienced the same problem? I will have a more detailed look through the forum when I have some time spare the car has done 72k and is a 1.5 any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've tested the battery which seems to be fine, put it back in and still no luck, tried the spare key to see if the problem is with the immobiliser but that doesn't seem to work either. At least I'm crossing off the list of things that it could be, going to buy a proper Jap car next for sure!

Back
Top Bottom