N16 DCi-R

I've got videos uploading now.

Soot.

IMG_0769.jpg

[video=youtube;BKieDHUQMv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKieDHUQMv4[/video]

Looks good man :) The first couple of picture looked a bit odd and I didnt like it, but after looking at for a few minutes its grown on me already! Plus you've got the added bonus of huuuge beam clearance! Win win for everybody :yes:

Cheers Liam, I'm realising this seems to be a marmite mod, but it's all worth it for the sound and that clearance. Going another 10-20mm lower on the rear now :D

I do personally think its a tiny weeny bit on the large size, but it still looks gooood. As said above I think its one of those things you need to see in person!

Black smoke pouring out on idle. Now that's an idea...

Was a lot of fun giving it the first blast round the country lanes round there. Great sound from the zorst, and quite bumpy but not a clunk or clink to be heard.

Shopped in: Fixed spats, lowered 15mm, removed window decal cluster, DCi-R decal.

Before
BeforeIMG_0765.jpg

After
AftershoppedIMG_0765edits.jpg

See After damo, the dcir badge is being removed. I actually need the rear wiper (i know, I forced myself to not use it for a day or two in the spring and there was no way I could do without one I might as well have not had a rear view mirror), so that's staying, and I like the Nissan badge.

See After damo, the dcir badge is being removed. I actually need the rear wiper (i know, I forced myself to not use it for a day or two in the spring and there was no way I could do without one I might as well have not had a rear view mirror), so that's staying, and I like the Nissan badge.

You obviously not used RainX ;-)

yep that's one thing for sure the n16 needs a rear wiper, as when driving water/dust/whatever actualy gets sucked onto the rear window! I was hoping that when I put on the spoiler it would help that but it seems not

... --- ...

Maybe I do need that diffuser after all :lol: How would cutting out the wheel well affect the chassis? Say a plate was welded back in though.

Back
Top Bottom