N16 DCi-R

Hi Ed, are they the same blank for each end? I've seen these on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EGR-valve...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c28366216 and wondered if I need two of them, or just one for one end, plus a different one for the other.

I cannot shift the two bolts that join at the valve itself and know they're going to sheer, just like yours did.

edit - if I need another plate for the opposite end, please can you supply link/contact details for your seller?
2nd edit. - \i have just seen from your photos that the two ends are shaped differently. I still am unable to find the plate for the other end of the pipe though on fleabay

Last edited:
Hi Ed, are they the same blank for each end? I've seen these on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EGR-valve...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c28366216 and wondered if I need two of them, or just one for one end, plus a different one for the other.

I cannot shift the two bolts that join at the valve itself and know they're going to sheer, just like yours did.

edit - if I need another plate for the opposite end, please can you supply link/contact details for your seller?
2nd edit. - \i have just seen from your photos that the two ends are shaped differently. I still am unable to find the plate for the other end of the pipe though on fleabay

11395768.jpg

Exactly that. Read reviews of people doing it and discs can last up to 50% longer. Seeing as these are my Wilwood discs I thought what the hell it'll be worth a try. It also helps them resist warping.

I was thinking it would help with warping too. Would it have any effect on the braking ability though if the disc material is harder than normal?

250hp. Nom.

Oh & lemme guess..... £1 5 sorry 15 extra torque pounds. :p

Adam just wanted to check something on it and send it back to me. Hopefully if the Navara injector nozzles pan out.

Coolio. Thought their was something else in the Pipeline. ;)

Did you manage to get the Navara injector I sent you tested..? I heard swapping/changing injector tips is quite costly, a VAG lad told me they get them done (Firaad or or somthing).

Nice with the Cyo treatments on the discs, I take it you sodded the z32's and got the Woody's from 2j. ;)

Back
Top Bottom