N16 DCi-R

I'll wait until it's back in my possession. Who knows what could happen to it between now and then :lol: Price will reflect condition compared to how it is now.

And so it begins .... Again!

Looking forward to seeing the progress of this Ed (and you Liam x). It's good that there's going to be a black and 'original tech' grey N16. Interesting stuff.

Liam's P1 and MS Design rocking though, so at least it won't be the same as me ol' DCi-R mk1 :lol:

Pretty boring update now. Sorted the sticking boot handle (rusty), and loose rattling mould filled rear plate light. Also changed dampers as the tailgate didnt open fully on it's own. The handle shows how much weather conditions play a part in rust on a car, even behind where can be seen. Bear in mind the black car is a year newer and 35k mile less:

From the grey car
IMG_0484.jpg

Black car
IMG_0483.jpg

Grey car
IMG_0485.jpg

Black car
IMG_0486.jpg

For some reason the rattly light holder (left) has a different clip to all the others.
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

to be honest i think liams could look like the number 1 N16 with that front plus the ms kit ;) sorry ed :lol:

Firstly, this isnt a competition for being 'the number 1 N16'. Secondly, I would tend to agree :lol: However one is phase 1 and the other phase 2, different colours, wheel options etc. I'm hoping that they will be different enough to complement each other rather than be compared.

It's like comparing Rowdy's to Leigh's car. Both look awesome but in their own ways :).

Phil, thought you were buying a GRP one from me? As im buying 2 so they can go into production!!

And this is a competition bitch, just you wait :tongue: You're going down!!!

:wub:

liam mate i am, and i appreciate what your doing for me :shades: i was just wondering if it might be worthwhile sticking the steel bonnet away in the shed incase of a mishap with the gf version, as once the front bumper is cut and molded to the jdm cutout you can't go back to using the ukdm bonnet.

well i'm off back to trawl the net to see if i can find some vz-r wiring schematics :/ 32 wires left to find out what they are for

Reactions: IT
I originally bought a bumper on ebay for £8. That's what I modded. That way you've still got the original bonnet and bumper to go back on in your colour should anything happen :)

very true ed but liam seems to making ph2 look alike in ways with the lights etc :lol: and i got to admit like i said to you in blackpool ed i prefer the ph1 rear lights etc to ph2, and they looked quite decent on liams aswell, so not sure if im liking the new rears on his :(

but yours will look mental tho ed especially in black now with gold wheels :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom