N16 DCi-R

Even though they are slightly chav, the dual pipes do look good. As long as they aren't bright shiny chrome!

-phone-

Backbox is one thing, but the tips can make of break. Imola style lip makes exhaust look a little more refined

1.3 or 1 but with these

!B9hw3hwCGk~$(KGrHqF,!k8Ey+jC1QYGBM6Ep31kk!~~0_12.JPG

I say exit straight after the big silencer under the car would save lots of bends getting the pipe to the rear of the car.

Check out Solid Fabrications too, he's based in London.

1.3 looks mean as fuck. That's my fav, then 1.1.

I'm leaning towards 1.3.

Even though they are slightly chav, the dual pipes do look good. As long as they aren't bright shiny chrome!

-phone-

It's worth noting the tips will be stainless but no polished. Just cut pipe really, but 3" rather than the 2.5" of the system. Might even do them matt black like the diffuser will be.

Eddie, no mate totally not what I'm after, dual tip doesnt look jap on hatch, and that design is away from what I want. Hence just a slash cut pipe, not a smooth tip.

1.3 ed for a densel will be mint if it were petrol powered id say 2 but yeah deffo the twin pipes ;)

But they're on many cars as standard, non-V engines too, and this would be quite subtle.

Thanks for your opinions guys I think I know what I'm going for now. Going to get this sorted at JD-Modified as they seem good guys and I don't think I can afford Powerspeed right now even though I'd love to keep it true.

Now I dont normally like twin exit eggsauces, buuuttt option 1.3 looks the sex. Gets my vote as longs as the pipes arent too shiny :yes:

Quad ftw

manhart-racing-m6xr-twin-turbo-02.jpg

Whats so bad about a brand spanking new looking shiny exhaust

manhart-racing-m6xr-twin-turbo-08.jpg

Looking mean as, thing is cause its a 14second 1/4 mile derv daily could pull it off. Im sure whatever you get being new and shiny will look good ;)

That beemer is very different to what you posted above. And as I said... I don't want twins.

What are you on about pulling it off?

-mobile phone post-

Back
Top Bottom