N16 Mk1 2.2 5dr Sport+ Turbo Diesel 2001. Black

Looks like the motordrome splitter that Darren is sporting and dieselman.

Decent lookin motor all in black and color coded!

'mon the N16'S!

Where'd you get your avatar pic btw? Im spying a splitter...mmm

Thanks Steven.

N yeh I was browsing round the forum n found a guy from out the country on here who posted his ride, give us a contact email n ill send them 2 u. I dont no what splitter it is tho, Eds ur man.

Thanks

Nice ride mate!

I have the cheaper Ebay wind deflectors, Team Heko or something. Look OK but not as good as the more expensive ones and as was mentioned the tape wears out quick and they come loose. I just superglued them in and that's worked fine.

Whichever you go for it's well worth it if you drive with the windows a bit open a lot (I do all the time 'cos I'm a filthy smoker) as the N16 seems designed to channel water in the windows and the deflectors fix that nicely. Bit more wind noise when driving though.

Nice ride mate!

I have the cheaper Ebay wind deflectors, Team Heko or something. Look OK but not as good as the more expensive ones and as was mentioned the tape wears out quick and they come loose. I just superglued them in and that's worked fine.

Whichever you go for it's well worth it if you drive with the windows a bit open a lot (I do all the time 'cos I'm a filthy smoker) as the N16 seems designed to channel water in the windows and the deflectors fix that nicely. Bit more wind noise when driving though.

Lol, Yeh I saw them 1s two, thanks for the info dude!

Cheers For that sleeper. Your cars looking Decent (avtar), is there any links to see more please.

yeah you can prob get the screen from breakers or ebay maybe..?

Ed you no the almera screen, does it have any car realted things on there like mpg etc, or the G meter as on the R34 Skylines loll. (P.S The phase 2 tells you what MPG you will achieve is that Right..?)

Thanks

As I've lowered the car but running on the old standard wheels thru winter, I'll be putting the 17" rims back on in late March. So I'll take some fresh pics then & post them up then.

The onboard computer is quite handy actually, I use the range & average mpg function regularly. :) As superunleaded fuel is relatively cheap at the mo, I'm using Vpower or Esso super. It feels smoother and picks up better low down.

Thanks for the comment Mr smaz

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?p=273375#post273375

Just to let you guys no Brembo mod needs to be ticked off my future list, just fitted them, but im rim thinking at the mo let me know which alloys to fit check the brembos n rim here.

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?p=273375#post273375

Thanks guys

Taster pic.. for the rest click the link

21.jpg

Might have to be reset at a Nissan garage, or there might be some cobination of buttons to press to do this yourself. Just guessing I'm afraid mate as don't know much about it.

Brakes look nice mate!, but the sport wheels to took the best!

Is that a nice little micra that i can spy in the first pics? Doesen't look standard!

And i thinlk Ed is right, the radio does require a code, which should have been given with the manual and service history. If you haven't got it Nissan can find your code!

Hope this helps!

Matt

Thanks N16, and yep your right the Micras in the back lol, I dont no what u mean by standard, cuz everything about it is factory cuz its the sport+ 1.4 :)- so technically it is standard but not standard as in the everyday micra you see, Its a gleamer and up for sale at the mo, will help me fund some mods lolll, but nex week it wont hold the standard status cuz im putting Bosch Super4s in it lol.

I also added Pics off alloys and cars Im selling/sold, sorry I think I forgot to mention that I go through alot of cars out n about, specialling in (shyface/embarrasment) micras. BUT hey there REALLLLY great sellers. No nonsense, sell within weeks or even days lolll. The red/grey interior is in the 1.4 Sport+

Yes.jpg

Yes1.jpg

Yes2.jpg

Yes3.jpg

Yes4.jpg

Yes5.jpg

Yes6.jpg

Yes7.jpg

Yes8.jpg

Yes9.jpg

looks good,lose the towbar tho-ive got a set of the wiring plugs if you still need them,was gonna swap the headlights on mine but decided against it as im not so sure its an improvement.

Yeh lol Difinatly going to loose it sometime soon!!! But at times it is a handy lil thing for the spring clean trailer,

YEAHHH!! Phase 2 Light Mod is going to be REALLLLLLLLL soon Thanks to Mr Sport whos going to be sendin me the Plugs!!! Cant Wait.

Back
Top Bottom