N16 Mk1 2.2 5dr Sport+ Turbo Diesel 2001. Black

when you come to remove the towbar, have a look at this link, then click, view fitting instructions, it'll tell you how to remove the bumper and show you where and how the towbars fastens to

http://www.witter-towbars.co.uk/towbars/vehicle_technical_details.aspx?VehicleTowbarID=648

ps, i fit towbars for a living so if you get stuck give us a shout, would recomend getting new bumper clips from nissan as they more than likely break when you take them out

Lollll.. cheers for that, damnn it most really stick out like a sore thumb if you noticed it out off all them pics. The car going to be swapped over with my new 1, thats why im not bothering.. besides if you had a slight bumb with any1 at least it it does somthing good.

could stand out like mine!!!

004.jpg

but i do do a fair bit of towing

Sleeper the suspension is standard, just got 18s on it in tthe picks so it myt look a lil bit lowered.

I got the bolts imported from america Scooby, cuz i seen this R34 skyline gtr with the LMGT4 nismo rims with the blue bolts and it looked really well, so I didnt wana settle for normal silver chrome bolts.

I got the bolts imported from america Scooby, cuz i seen this R34 skyline gtr with the LMGT4 nismo rims with the blue bolts and it looked really well, so I didnt wana settle for normal silver chrome bolts.

Can you PM me the details as I want some for my ride Thanks

P'md you scooby....

Im on 3rd party i never tell my insurnace nothing.. dont wana give them excuse 2 increase the wager. not a believer in insurance iv always been on 3rd party. Kiltox the almera etched thing is somthing all the sport+ almeras have, it aint a mod that Iv done or anythin lol. sorry 4 the confusin.. ill try gettin a pick 4u. cheers

Yeah I get that it's a standard part @ your trim level but I'm thinking I might be able to add it to mine ;) (I have a P2 1.5 Pulse :))

Cheers :)

P'md you scooby....

Im on 3rd party i never tell my insurnace nothing.. dont wana give them excuse 2 increase the wager. not a believer in insurance iv always been on 3rd party. Kiltox the almera etched thing is somthing all the sport+ almeras have, it aint a mod that Iv done or anythin lol. sorry 4 the confusin.. ill try gettin a pick 4u. cheers

I'm sorry mate, but that really ain't clever. 1st bump you have & the ins co will disown you. If your car's only worth a few hundred quid, then you won't lose too much. If it's worth more than that, then you're shooting yourself in the foot.

I'm sorry mate, but that really ain't clever. 1st bump you have & the ins co will disown you. If your car's only worth a few hundred quid, then you won't lose too much. If it's worth more than that, then you're shooting yourself in the foot.

Lol, thanks 4 the advice but im not too fused.. I had an acident with a porsche 2 years ago.. n the insurance company didnt even ask for my licence, nor no claims or anything. 1 phone call only just explaining what happened lol.

Lets just hope your insurance company has not read your members ride thread and is not armed with evidence to support them for voiding your insurance policy!!

Lets just hope your insurance company has not read your members ride thread and is not armed with evidence to support them for voiding your insurance policy!!

I think the insurnace company have better things to do then read threads off car owners like make $$$$$$$ lol. Besides whats the probability off an insurance company looking in to forums and finding a car insured under there name. Im 3rd party so they shouldnt be fussed dont need 2 pay out anything for me lol.

Lol, thanks 4 the advice but im not too fused.. I had an acident with a pourcse 2 years ago.. n the insurance company didnt even ask for my licence, nor no claims or anything. 1 phone call only just explaining what happened lol.

What the hell is a 'pourcse' ? If you mean a Porsche, at least get the spelling right !

I think the insurnace company have better things to do then read threads off car owners like make $$$$$$$ lol. Besides whats the probability off an insurance company looking in to forums and finding a car insured under there name. Im 3rd party so they shouldnt be fussed dont need 2 pay out anything for me lol.

You're the reason why primiums are so high and so many insurers won't insure modified cars.

The bits on the car have inhanced performance, hence more safer, no problem in that, they should actually be making my premium even cheaper :)

Heh I think that with mine too. Better handling, grip brakes etc. However insurance companies don't see it that way so not telling them your upgrades is what I was getting at.

Back
Top Bottom