N16 Pulsar Sedan front grill

:shaun:
nice one ed,looks mint,just got my mera sxe,first job is a remapp,not sure who to use yet though,maybe celtic tuning.they reckon about 170bhp.is front bumper a home made job or did you buy it as is,also bonnet and where do you get these parts from as i can,t find any?....cheers,..........jon.:lol:

Thanks Jon :) as extreme says its all here for you to read.

LOL

would it annoy you that i paid $50aud for my brand new genuine one? never been painted....

Along with the $100 on the grill(which in comparison to the bonnet seems expensive).

I'll be working on this in a few weeks time. I'm working on fixing up my other car first so i can sell that. Plus the N16 has to go back to have some insurance work rectified.

Thought i'd post this for anyone out there looking at doing this aswell. The part number for the bonnet is:

F5100-4M5MM

Reactions: edk
LOL.

my front end work is currently on hold. Well till tomorrow at least. I've gotta see what the assessor says about the dodgy insurance work from the last accident.

I cant start modifying it untill the work is of a high standard.

Spook is that plus delivery too or avaiable from any Nissan dealer to pick up for that price? Painted or not? Cheers :)

In primer/electrocoat. to any Nissan dealer within two days. Thats the retail price so thats fixed by Nissan and they can't charge you anymore. I gave them a ring this morning and the part number popped straight up which I was surprised at for essentially an import part so it's £330.05 all in.

In primer/electrocoat. to any Nissan dealer within two days. Thats the retail price so thats fixed by Nissan and they can't charge you anymore. I gave them a ring this morning and the part number popped straight up which I was surprised at for essentially an import part so it's £330.05 all in.

indicates it is on something in the UK...

they cant get it imported in 2 days. there must be a uk model with that bonnet mate, get someone with FAST to check

They said from a factory order. Unless that part number has an equivalent on our domestic N16. It has been known or companies to double up part numbers for different markets. Anyone fancy checking on FAST?

Very interesting. All the sedan n16s were made in japan so cant imagine why UK factorys would stock that bonnet unless like you say Ross it must be on another car in the uk. This is going to surprise me as I cant imagine what car it's on!

I've just spoken to the guy again at Nissan about it and the 'two day delivery' was a guess on his part. The only way that they can check for sure is to put a chassis number or Reg in from an applicable vehicle ie an N16 Pulsar Sedan. Using part number only just brings up a description and price not even a picture. Hopefully a FAST fairy will be along soon to find out.

That's because it is a japan part!

Any local nissan dealer should be able to purchase it. That's the correct part number that's stamped on my genuine bonnet.

The question if it being a domestic part was brought up because the delivery time was only two days so that lead us to ask if it has a domestic equivalent on the same part number. We just needed somebody to check the uk parts system to confirm. It looks like it's the right part and that the price is correct but not the delivery time. So anybody wanting to purchase these now has all the information they need.

Reactions: edk
Back
Top Bottom