Nissan Almera 1.4

heres some more pic...

starting off with my headlights

lower pit, upper pit and outer rim been sprayed. Indicators de-globed and all sprayed black inside.

151120091693.jpg

and the black "P" grill courtesy of mattmera

151120091694.jpg

151120091696.jpg

151120091694.jpg

151120091692.jpg

151120091688.jpg

thought to myself, since its getting quite dark these days, why not add these

151120091691.jpg

heres some pics of my engine since i thought it was very "dry"

151120091712.jpg

151120091713.jpg

151120091714.jpg

let me know what you think??

heres some pics of my collection of cars at the moment

Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 Manual

BfI0hEwB2kKGrHqUOKi8ErzSIKFgBLFqssh.jpg

BfI0wmwBGkKGrHqYOKioErzMydvEBLFrC52.jpg

Saab 9-5 3.0 V6

Bevy65wmkKGrHqMOKjcEq4-OejQjBK-fPSH.jpg

Bevy22BWkKGrHqMOKi8ErzCnIedIBK-fPEH.jpg

Toyota/Lexus Soarer 3.0 Twin Turbo (heard they have supra engines?)

BevqMnQBWkKGrHqQOKjIErzCgCo7BK-euRY.jpg

BevpfbgB2kKGrHqUOKikErzW8HJzBK-eriD.jpg

Now what i like to call the Daddy Car

BMW 730i V8

BevikQ2kKGrHqQOKi4EryyI6BK-eTk11sQ_.jpg

Bevi0ngmkKGrHqUOKjMErzSTSQEZBK-eU2p.jpg

i use to get a bollocking every night coz they dint have no where to park there cars, but now, i dont keep all the cars here, iv got a mate who lets me leave them at his car park sort of thing. I still get the bollocking when they hear me coming down if its a loud car e.g civic with de-cat, skyline and subaru i had.

You thought to yourself it's getting dark these days so footwell neons will help?! :confused:. Interesting logic :rolleyes:.

I like the black in the headlights, done a good job there :).

lol looks like yellow drain pipe for the induction. I guess it's not though cause that would be a bit silly! Or just very gheto!

What do you need the neons for? It's not so its easier to hide the drugs is it? :P

It comes in handy at times lol.

You thought to yourself it's getting dark these days so footwell neons will help?! :confused:. Interesting logic :rolleyes:.

I like the black in the headlights, done a good job there :).

lol looks like yellow drain pipe for the induction. I guess it's not though cause that would be a bit silly! Or just very gheto!

the elbow pipe is a gutter pipe, its the only thing i could find unfortunatley

but o well eh? the long pipe is an induction kit pipe though :)

If you thought I was suggesting it's wrong corbs you're mistaken. I just think gheto mods are silly :lol:. Like Alan says, something like that does the job anyhow.

My sri came with an elbow pipe from b&q, duct taped on, did the job alright if you dont want to fork out the cash

see mines more secure lol... but because of the weight of the filter at the end it keeps on dropping down, so im goonnna wait till i pull my strut bar off spray it, stick it back on then im gonna cable tie the pipe to secure it lol

It depends, some cars have the holes all ready to be bolted in, some just have the holes, some have no holes at all.

Back
Top Bottom