Nissan Almera 1.4

nothing wrong with ghetto mods, I have gaffer tape holding all kinds of things in place.....

Get a rear strut brace and you'll see where it should go. Yours being a 3dr it might be ready to go, but it is also white and there were no white GTis so its unlikely

8.jpg

The outer 2 bolts at the top left and right of that brace are where the factory holes are

firstly mines a 3 door, 2ndly i do have a strut brace but not bolted on and not even had a look at where its meant to go. Will the equation have the holes for the bolts there

No it doesnt matter what the trim level is. I just said it may or may not have them there, but as its a 3dr then there is a good chance it will have. The all come off the line as 3drs or 5drs and then theyre sent to be trimmed to whatever spec.

biscuit.

i've just realised something. your car is a 1999 equation?

that means it has the special edition GA14DE with the overhone bott-Y purple grade pistons...

so yours instead of having 80bhp has 104bhp

its also the lightweight R-tech edition chassis.

this is most likely the fastest non gti on the forum. i've never seen one like it before...

I thought that was only in a JDM GA14 Ross? Maybe this is an import. OH and the R-Tech only came in the 'phase3' Equations.

biscuit.

i've just realised something. your car is a 1999 equation?

that means it has the special edition GA14DE with the overhone bott-Y purple grade pistons...

so yours instead of having 80bhp has 104bhp

its also the lightweight R-tech edition chassis.

this is most likely the fastest non gti on the forum. i've never seen one like it before...

I thought those where just the imports?:eek: Either way, known to be the fastest 1400 N/A

jeeze what a rare specimen! I'm astonished.

Ed the R-Tech was only used fully in the "phase 3" the phase 1 and 2 have some sections lightened but not much. this has extensive use of the R-Tech material.

Back
Top Bottom