Nissan Almera 1.4

Yeah. Same at GTi dampers iirc.

yeah but they have a shaft and flange system. it works by allowing the shaft to move in and out of the flange exchanging damper fluid between the components, allowing finnesse damping and rebound.

technology at its finest.

SOUNDS ALL BULL SHIT TO ME LOL

DONT HAVE A CLUE WHAT YALL TALKING ABOUT

deadly serious mate.

towards the end of the production of the almera nissan technicians decided to send the N15 out with a bang and develop the most powerful factory tuned 1400cc engine ever to roll out a factory door. it was the epitomy of engineering, but unfortunately due to the small number of examples produced, never really made it into the history books

its a 2000 Almera Equation. The Rest i dont know. Its not 100bhp though, i can assure you that. Coz me and my cousing are always racing and his is 85bhp ~ and there we go/...

the suspensions are not good, no where near a GTi......

Sounds like it's been misstreated by a previous owner then :(. Shocks are fooked and engine probably wasnt given a decent service. Shame :/ get it on the rollers and see what it's putting out now?

its a 2000 Almera Equation. The Rest i dont know. Its not 100bhp though, i can assure you that. Coz me and my cousing are always racing and his is 85bhp ~ and there we go/...

the suspensions are not good, no where near a GTi......

to get the maximum out of the engine you need to maintain a constant 5500rpm or more.

you must have paid a fortune for this car. they sold from factory for £35,000. there is so much technology here

Haha Ross now that price is BS :lol:. But yeah the car we're talking about does exist, but are very rare.

Sorry to butt -in, but, why are you 'racing' round in this 'almera' when you have the likes of 'the daddy'? Which im sure is a much more satisfiying drive?

EDIT: Just seen its the Special Edition. My apologies.

Haha Ross now that price is BS :lol:. But yeah the car we're talking about does exist, but are very rare.

sorry my information is hazy, as is everyone elses.

the reason the badge will be under the starter motor is the way R-Tech works is at 5500rpm a solenoid kicks in and activates the starter motor dynamo protrusion controller. which in turn links the starter motor to the flywheel and essentially removes all speed load to the crankshaft, allowing the engine to rev higher with less stresses and more performance.

VVL doesnt have shit on R-Tech

Iv not seen any logos on the car :(

i only have the other cars temporary. they all for sale :( lol

Usman, next time i see you, you can have a look and tell me your self lol

I tell you what we need a VIN then we can see if any parts can be ordered from Nissan still!

That is possibly the best link that explains it the most. Can fool focus's and golfs. That car has gotta be rare.

Chris

Iv not seen any logos on the car :(

i only have the other cars temporary. they all for sale :( lol

Usman, next time i see you, you can have a look and tell me your self lol

To be honest, I don't know as much as these lot. I just know a little about it as its been discussed before. RA Jackson knows the most about it if I'm honest

Back
Top Bottom