Nissan Pulsar VZR N1 1.6 to 2.0 Project

sam you know better, ASP do a stainless and cheaper mild steel header
powerland do a pukka header no doubt, however no way 12hp over' a Fuji - tuned or untuned

^ Bill proved it on a dyno D.

one run with a Fuji swapped on the new header did another run.....

+12hp was mentioned by bill on NeoVVL on a standard 20ve, dosen't +12hp say over a fuji on a 20ve

could well be the tiny early fuji anyways, its not known.
dd

+12hp was mentioned by bill on NeoVVL on a standard 20ve, dosen't +12hp say over a fuji on a 20ve

could well be the tiny early fuji anyways, its not known.
dd

an asp wasn't cheaper from charles direct for starters and the 12hp was ver fuji i'm sure, aww you bought the wrong header for ya figures?! :p

or hang on, are you doubting figures here?! :p

lol

EDIT: i think the latest header actually got 8hp over the fuji tbf, the 12 was another figure mentioned, but still very good i'd say

you miss unstood :) - no one has said the ASP was cheaper? i said ASP do a 'budget' and $$$ header.

1 - the 12hp was not stated over a fuji by bill, maybe it is?
2 - which fuji was tested? one like sam's ol one or rowdy newer style?
3 - the 12hp relates to a VE anyways, DE and VE gains are different lol

dd

giveashit... i dont...

want a penis extension for 500 bucks? buy the asp etc.

want a header that just "does the job" buy an SSAC or Toyosports.

this "asp is better than powerland" arguement is as likely to be resolved as the lowering spring or tyre discussion

Reactions: IT
i think thats a little unfair to say about penis extensions (only because you need one) about the ASP, its proven to be a better header than the SSAC, you pay for what you get in the NA game as every little extra helps. no doubt the powerland one will be great, it will just take longer to rust than the ASP budget :lol:

its great that more tuning goodies are popping up for the VE, slowly catching up to the vtak boys

giveashit... i dont...

want a penis extension for 500 bucks? buy the asp etc.

want a header that just "does the job" buy an SSAC or Toyosports.

this "asp is better than powerland" arguement is as likely to be resolved as the lowering spring or tyre discussion

If you don't care don't post.

And how different the world would be if everyone just wanted something to 'do a job'....A Canal boat is fine, why do we need a Train? Propeller planes suffice, what's the point of the Jet? Slightly different scenarios yes, but all relevant.

If you don't care don't post.

And how different the world would be if everyone just wanted something to 'do a job'....A Canal boat is fine, why do we need a Train? Propeller planes suffice, what's the point of the Jet? Slightly different scenarios yes, but all relevant.

your pretty split personality bout these useless arguements.

dyno numbers. NO

but £500 header vs £100 - bring it!

When did I post about dyno figures?

The only useless arguement I don't care about is 1/4 mile times. Which has nothing to do with putting a car together.

there is no 'this header vs that' Ross, its all info from the seller. a new seller NEEDS to show gains over current headers, inorder to warrant anything more than the asking 120 notes for a Chinese one - END

Figures are as follows for the Powerland header

almost 8hp over Fuji on an sr16ve
12hp on sr20ve built motor over ssac

He has dyno print outs showing both

Have the head fully refurbed needed a slight skim with damage from piston,
New custom 12:1 CP pistons ordered to suit new head measurements,
Have a full set of ACL race bearings,

Using a new block as sleeves were damaged and had a spare sr16 block so gonna tackle that shortly and paint it all up!

Had paul strip down my intake and do same job as his.....Nice!

12082010087.jpg

think this is probably my favourite thread it needs moar updates and pictures though :)

think this is probably my favourite thread it needs moar updates and pictures though :)

Would love for more updates too but its slow!!
Have paid for new custom pistons so should hopefully be back running before xmas

Back
Top Bottom