Nissan Pulsar Vzr Saloon

Thanks steve.. will be losing the stickers as soon as it stops freezing :P It will be getting a full sevice / valet and adding my own touches to it A.S.A.P :D

Thanks steve.. will be losing the stickers as soon as it stops freezing :P It will be getting a full sevice / valet and adding my own touches to it A.S.A.P :D

Get it going mate, gona keep an eye out on this thread

Thanks god i didn`t buy it off him, wouldn`t wana fly to see all them damaged,
when i was told the body/interior and everything is mint and spot on

just a quick note on this. i NEVER use the word mint. i even told quinzer it wasnt mint but in seriously good condition. infact a compound will do wonders for the exterior.

The interior, and quinzer may or may not agree is spotless. one single fag burn mark in ALL the seats and door cars. just one. therefore other than a tray which lets be honest is only due to me changing a radio and can be got for 1Pound,

I wont go into why quinzer got this car, as it is between me and you. I have my reason as to why.

regards
Shane

well ive always said if you dont like something then you know where the door is but dont let it bang you on the way out :lol:

emm... ok why , how and point is? and where has this came from?

icos-1.jpg

Fucking came from.

You definitely came from a failed creampie.

Hey, just came across this thread when I goggled Vzr saloon’s, I was the first Irish owner of this car, seen it on tradecarview and had to have it, landed in Dublin in October 2007, had it for nearly two years until I sold it to Shane, as I went to oz, delighted to see the car is still going strong, Well wear!!!!!

I remember shane saying it was only in ireland for 6 months before he got it?

Edit:
Well if it was it certainly happened in the first 6 months of it being in ireland. iv owned it since then and i can tell ya there has been no crashes with it.

Undersealing is not a major issue over here once you keep the car right. Roads are rarely salted so rust in not that common.
Always a bonus though for longevity and piece of mind.

I didn’t underseal it anyway, never seen the point, roads were rarely if ever salted where I live, and I was in college at the time so had nothing to do but keep the car clean anyway!!

Hey, just came across this thread when I goggled Vzr saloon’s, I was the first Irish owner of this car, seen it on tradecarview and had to have it, landed in Dublin in October 2007, had it for nearly two years until I sold it to Shane, as I went to oz, delighted to see the car is still going strong, Well wear!!!!!

Thanks very much.. Great to meet the first owner aswell :) I bought it off shane Saturday.. :) I love it too.. i saw it and just had to have it.. i can assure you it will be well looked after now and will be on the road for many years to coe :) thanks for posting up that info.. Handy for me to know :)

Did you underseal it at all?

Was that dirested to me or Kev? If me no not yet.. only got it saturday.. but the underbody is in excellent condition no rust at all while it was on the ramp :) but will be undersealed soon :)

Undersealing is not a major issue over here once you keep the car right. Roads are rarely salted so rust in not that common.
Always a bonus though for longevity and piece of mind.

Exactly Sean.. the reason i got the almera done was just for piece of mind :)

I didn’t underseal it anyway, never seen the point, roads were rarely if ever salted where I live, and I was in college at the time so had nothing to do but keep the car clean anyway!!

:thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom