Nistro's GTi

forgot to take pics today but after filling a few hairline cracks and pinholes in the gelcoat and flatting down we put on two coats of grey primer. so tomorrow a few coats of z10, erm I mean bs7 :shifty: and a few of laquer, then fitting monday. would have been much quicker but for the temperature in the unit, but that will be sorted tomorrow :)

... --- ...

yum yum bs7 ahoy

2011-12-04165642.jpg

2011-12-04165527.jpg

... --- ...

Looks beautiful, are you going to fit it with a brake light or just leave it as is.

it will be getting fitted with the gti brake light as i like having a top brake light.

also mate if i was doing it without the brake light i would have got the glass fiber out and made the whole spolier smooth and not leave a gaping hole in it cause lets be honest it would jsut look shit wouldnt it

LOVING the spoiler! BS7 does win. Do you think it is gonna be a fairly easy job wiring in the GTi brake light?

yeah will be no problem tbh i'll jsut take the one out my own spoiler and fit it to this one the mould has been modified to fit the gti rear brake light im lead to belive but after running out of laquer today i think its gonna be tuesday before i get it fitted

Back
Top Bottom