Nistro's GTi

Like so

CIMG1791copy.jpg

Cock on.

Banded steels are an epic touch :thumb:

well i jsut ordered the orange for the indicators lol n1 spoiler should be ready by end of weekend i hope and then it jsut needs its respray and the a rches bolted on.

roll on spring time

liking the spoiler fella, have you completed this yet if so put soe final decent shots up doesnt have to be on car if its not on yet :)

so a bit of a down update on this, car is off the road atm as the engine is dead kicking out black smoke on part and full throttle so new engine is going in once the rebuild kit arrives.

little list of what is sitting for the car and to be fitted or has already been fitted

VZR rear lights (fitted)
N1 spoiler (fitted)
arch extensions
engine to be built ready for turbo
folding wing mirrors

so sadly im stuck driving the wifes 1.2 punto which i HATE

Sorry to hear it bud but onwards and upwards ;) good luck :)

only bit im sorry for is having to drive the punto the engine wasn't the best when i got the car and i knew i would have ot rebuild it soon but i'll tell u know i had fun while it lasted (just under 2 years and now over 150k)

just a little update on parts ive got myself. sadly these parts came form a car i really liked but i just hope its curse dont follow to my car.

JDM folding mirriors
autech bottom end which i will be putting my ported and polished head onto once i swap the spring and retainers to the BC ones i have sitting

BTW thanks ross :)

ok so took a trip down to ross's today and came back up the road with a n16 FULL of goodies, where i though i was going down to pick up just a autech bottom end i ended up coming back up the road with an entire autech engine minus cams so if i decide to go that route all i need is some cams but i dont know yet. also came back up with some JDM folding mirriors and the surprise of the journey i also decided when i had a look at it that would take the 2.5 cusom phil system he has made a couple of years ago.

So finishing my wifes n16 this weekend then me and phil will be starting on our engines and then dropping them into the cars and let the good times roll :)

Just a run down of what my engine will be when im finished:
2.0ltr autech bottom end
Ported and polished lowport gti head
jwt S3R cams
Jwt adjustable cam gears
Jwt bronze valvue guides
Brian crower springs and retainers
cosworth 1.1mm MLS head gasket
XTD 11lb flywheel
ACT 6puck clutch and heavyweight pressure plate

and that should do to start with :)

IMG_20120508_132044.jpg

taking the head off tomorrow and get all the spring and such out my P&P head put the new ones in and then bolt it to up

I'll have to come over and see my old engine at some point and see how your cars doing! Youve got on alot quicker with stuff than I have, had no time lately to get mine on the road

Back
Top Bottom