Not Quite a GTR's Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it as everything said is in jest, if it comes across for people as slagging off then apologies, but youl see it in nearly every thread at some point or another.

needless = maybe

funny = could be

its the internets

I take it as everything said is in jest, if it comes across for people as slagging off then apologies, but youl see it in nearly every thread at some point or another.

needless = maybe

funny = could be

its the internets

all said but sometimes things said in jest can be taken as hurtfull or offensive to other peolple , and to be honest people should take more thought about the affect their words have on other people before typing them in the first place.
Its mainly about just having a bit of respect for other people especially people who paid money to become a member of the club but more importantly just showing respect to people in general.
As a moderator you should know this and set a better example rather than join in with the folly.

To an extent Rick, end of the day it is just a forum and it is only the internet, the banter is what makes this place special.

Shouldn't you be having a baby, not posting?

lol craiGTI well labour can go on sometimes for upto 12 hrs + and the hospital said to stay at home and wait till the contractions ar more sivere then when they do call the hospital.
Tori has gone upstairs to have a rest as advised by the hospital to be as relxed as poss and to keep as normal routine as poss so she is doing just that .
its mainly just a waiting game.

lol craiGTI well labour can go on sometimes for upto 12 hrs + and the hospital said to stay at home and wait till the contractions ar more sivere then when they do call the hospital.
Tori has gone upstairs to have a rest as advised by the hospital to be as relxed as poss and to keep as normal routine as poss so she is doing just that .
its mainly just a waiting game.

Get the wanks in mate, its gunna be a while!

wehay both headlamps are now done!!!!
found time to do it while mani was sleeping!
DSC00348.jpg

Definitely 'GTi' the insides of the indicators too :)
Don't deglobe though, I like the orange detail!
Looks like you've done a good job on the headlights..
Joe

well i plan to de-globe and "GTi -e-fy" them but not too sure how to get the lenses off as it looks like they have lugs as well holding them on, and with me being a clumsy git i`m worried that i break them.
i might get some off fleabay and do it to these and use the fleabay ones as backups, to play it safe.

got to work on some rust repairs !
DSC00429.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

and thought fuck it ill have a look being as the bumper is off
its not stayin on though as i wanna get it sprayed first.
DSC00427.jpg

Very nice, liking the front bumper. Just a quick word of advice, see those metallic valve caps you have. Make sure to unscrew them weekly and/or use copper grease on the thread. The wee buggers will seize on the valve and you may have to break the tyre bead in order to replace the valve!

R.I.P. SHE HAS GONE TO SCRAP :( So if any of you vultures want any bits off her you should be able to find her at Central auto Desposal in leicster see my sig for list of bits ive added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom