Not Quite a GTR's Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good, a nice front bumper should set this off nicely!

Well its getting there ... iv`e got front and rear GTi bumpers for it but they need spraying and ive been quoted between £100 - £150 for each of them to be sprayed and i just cant afford it at the mo. its pissing me off too as every time i go in the garage there they are staring me in the face af if theyre sticking their V`s up a me saying "ha ha im still here and still not fitted".
i dont wanna rattle can them the result just wont be good enough .
any offers for someone to spray them cheap for me plz or let me loose in their spray booth? :D;)
i really need to do some rust repairs too.
i wished my mera looked as good as your gti man , wana swap lol

You`re spraying the dials but leaving the car to rot? The blue tyre valve covers really set it off.

You`re spraying the dials but leaving the car to rot? The blue tyre valve covers really set it off.

nah mate the dials were done with some left over paint in a rattle can as for the rust i should be attacking the fuck out of that within the next 2 months hopfully. As (heres a story for ya) im finally in contact wiht me dad after 27 years and it turns out he has a mig welder :D so in a month or so after im all settled down with baby im gonna go to chesterfield and he``s gona help me sort the bugger. ie Chop out rusty bits weld in nice new metal FTW!!!
by the way thanks for the comment about the valve caps i agree they do work quite well with the silver .

Lets play spot the difference

can ya tell what ive done
DSC00309.jpg

You might wanna check that buddy...

Your grill is 100% most definately not lining up. Not a big issue if you know it's there...mine's the same but hey.

Fix. The. Rust.

yep i will plans are in place with in the next 2 months its just my baby is gonna be born any day so when he is born i will need a few weeks to adjust to life with baby and everythin to settle down. Then im gonna go to chesterfield to get stuck in with me dads cutting tools grinders and mig welder!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

You might wanna check that buddy...

Your grill is 100% most definately not lining up. Not a big issue if you know it's there...mine's the same but hey.

yeh it is a bout 5mm further back on one sid but i think i need to just adjust bonnet abit coz nothin is bent and ive never had any front enders.
fuck it no wone will notice when i get a vzr grill :D

I love the rat look your going for good to see someone else doing it..... :lol:

well im not actually going for a rat look... if ya refering to the fucked up half destroyed front bumper , well it were like that when i bought the car. Or should i say rescued it from my aunt who subsequently has written off every single car she has owened including the one she replaced this with and the one after that:eek: , im not joking in the two and a bit years ive owned this car she has written off two and is on her third !!
she is a fucking liability and shouldnt be on the road in my opinion.

why the fuck is everyone slating the guy for trying?

every single person that has made silly little comments being sarcastic has at one time had something not quite right with their car!

the guy is about to have a baby, i know for one the first thing i would be spending my money on! and it sure to fuck aint the car!

why the fuck is everyone slating the guy for trying?

every single person that has made silly little comments being sarcastic has at one time had something not quite right with their car!

the guy is about to have a baby, i know for one the first thing i would be spending my money on! and it sure to fuck aint the car!

Cheers wayne i really appreciate what you said there man!
At the end of the day tho people who who have to go and slag others off and take the piss are just fucking pathetic and the only reason they feel the need to do so is because they feel inadiquate in themselfs and arnt truly happy about their own situation or life.
Fuck em it wont make em feel any better about themselves , it`ll make em feel worse on a deeper / subconcious leval.

I agree, there's a few people on here who scowl on those who don't own a GTi, almost as if they think they're somewhat superior. Some of us just plainly can't afford to run a GTi for one reason or another, and others who don't need to. We're all on here for the same reason, because we own an Almera, so let everyone do their own thing yeah?

However, there are some people on here who are plain idiots lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom