Not Quite a GTR's Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo i`ve now got gti susspension on my ambition and its 40mm lower too thanks to some 40mm spax springs. im well chuffed its like a different car to drive, it just feels more responsive and planted on the road. It feels like it hasnt got half as much body roll infact it feels like there is barely any, im well impressed.
The thought of how it would handle with coilovers is frankly exciting if these struts and springs make this much difference to the handling !

next job get my exhaust sorted as my center section is fucked but one of my mates is helping me out wiv thatr as he is gonna sort me out a gti powerflow cat back system for £70 .. the its time to get spoiler sprayed but need money first lol.
I`ll post some pics tomorrow.

One of my Struts
13032009403.jpg

Lowered
13032009408.jpg

the bad bits !!!
13032009404.jpg

13032009406.jpg

MY NEW ZORST

31032009421.jpg

It is a powerflow cat back system off a gti, i love the tone / note but the only thing is its fucking loud!!! (not a big fan of loud exhausts) but i did notice it seems to be a bit freer reving.

i think next up spraying and fitting my gti spoiler then rust repairs (badly needed!)

Dial surrounds are surprisingly nice. I say that because the N16 phase 1 sport is the same OE but I'm not keen. Yours however...

not plannin on doin paul but im in 2 minds as to wether to do the bit with that goes round the vents switches and head unit and heater controls tho i might ask some one to pchop it.
ill put it in the p chop section see if anyone would be kind enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom