Our new GTi!

Looks great, I'm working in burnley all this week....at Hillendale Land rover.

My car is a 2 min drive away, your more than welcome to pop by and have a nosey mate :)

I won't be there myself as i am slaving away at uni in Leeds with Gti number 1, but Almera_bandit will be around.

No updates just posting these pics as I thought they would be helpful for Craig in the other thread! Also they are proper digi cam snaps and not of my shitty fone

Hopefully some updates soon once GTi number one sells.

is this frank malia's old car? just came to me in a flash with those bodges on the skirts. I think only old members will remember him.

haha, cheers mate - defo get colour coded bumpstrips on then. and now you've made me want 17s too lol.

car is gorgeous mate, good taste ;) :lol:

Thanks, it is a shame that I will probably not get to drive it anytime soon :(

The bad thing about being a 19 year old! Being in the passenger seat brings a big enough smile though!

lovely car, nice one. Im glad you didn't break the other one, we need to keep the number of gtis up!

Bet your very gutted you can't drive it mate, its a gorgeous car, and I'm very glad it wasn't broken after all!
Great purchase!
Joe

yeh so glad you got it and it wasn't broken - lookin and goin like i'm sure it does. In fact when mine wasn't lookin too healthy i was talkin to sam about this maybe being broken and contemplated gettin it myself! Love it mate

Yeah, I talked him out of this. There was no way I would let him sell this!

It feels good though with alot of my mates being genuinely impressed and like the car alot compared to the old one which they thought nothing highly off. Also thanks for the comments

Daiyama Coilovers
17in Rota Grid Alloys
Full Janspeed system including decat
JWT s3r Cams
Fidanza Flywheel
Hotshot Header
Un orthodox underdrive crank and water pulley
Jetex induction kit and heat shield
FSE Power boost valve fuel regulator

The way this thing shifts is immense especially the noise :)

Full Janspeed system including decat
JWT s3r Cams
Fidanza Flywheel
Hotshot Header
Un orthodox underdrive crank and water pulley
Jetex induction kit and heat shield
FSE Power boost valve fuel regulator

The way this thing shifts is immense especially the noise :)

pretty much the same spec as mine, probably from the same aoc era too :) good arnt they :lol:

Back
Top Bottom