Our new GTi!

you HAVE to keep the grids on, they look amazing - but the lowering springs don't look too bad if you got fed up with coilys - don't even contemplate std ride height though!

looks awesome though, but now i see yours with a vzr grill on i like that a lot too! :rolleyes: standard is good as well though...

If it was just top and bottom pics, I'd say it was a big improvement :)

But it just looked so mean with the grille, lowness and deflectors.

Miles better before. Grids won, coilovers won, and grille won. Car wins no more.

Get rid of the VZR grill and sell it me! Honestly tho was better before with coilys and deflect as already stated by other peeps

nooooo, if you're gonna have deflectors get the team heko ones off the bay, those ones you had looked like a conservatory comin off the side of your car :P

Damn that did'nt go down too well!

The reason I removed the deflectors was one had actually fallen of by the side of the road and a kind neighbour handed it in to our house. I will go with craigs word if I go for replacements.

The grille looked much better when the car was slammed, since we fitted the springs the car seems abit higher and needed a new look for the front end.

As for the coilovers the car was too low + the low profile of the tyres meant a pretty crap ride trust me it was'nt good on long journeys. However when we had the GTi spare wheel on there was a noticeable difference. Now the springs are on it feels like a different car to drive.

And breathe... :lol:

Just a quick update, nothing has changed except the car got a good coat of wax today as I am on holiday from work and winters coming soon!

Sorry about the poor shots.

Back
Top Bottom