P1 GTi in black

here how she was when i picked her up no 3 days ago :D

P4050133.jpg

P4050134.jpg

P4050135.jpg

completly standard done 64K and absolutly not a spot of rust on her :D interior is like new aswell it even smells nice :D

but today i have stuck an induction kit on and im getting a full exhuast and manifold.. cleaned up the car today with a mates help its mirror finish thats without waxing it :S oh and de-badged it apart from the gti badge cos im a red badge whore

P4070146.jpg

P4070140.jpg

P4070142.jpg

P4070148.jpg

just looking at getting one of these :-

SENTRA.jpg

with a de-cat and straight pipe to a fujibuso/trust style of back box

11828.jpg

should sound nice :D

and 5 mins ago orderd a set of these 17" with toyo tyres £660 deliverd to my door :D

ROTA_GRID_BLCK_17_1024x768.jpg

youll be pleased to know these take more abuse than the micras, and there more comfortable, which im sure youve already noticed!

lookin good, gonna have bring it down to a sunday meet again to see it....

very nice ;) looks just like my GTi before it got wrote off.. lol hours of fun!

tut tut tut touching serious wood im not thrashing this bad bo carnt afford to lol just keeping her clean and simple nothing to much

oh i gave mine more then enough shit, had it to nearly 150 on the clock once (on a private road)... but, the accident, wasnt my fault! lol

Should of went for white multi-spokes in my opinion :D think those wheel would suit a silver or red car more. But his to there own theres no doubting they are a nice wheel!

That's a very, very nice car. Needs a clean under the bonnet though :D

Those alloys are awsome, not sure about on a black car, but we'll see.

got the paint tins out today and got spraying :D metalic blue anybody??

P4080149.jpg

P4080150.jpg

did the strut brace ends aswell as it just makes the difference :D

oh and screw the VIP lucky charms i got my own UKDM Yo! version :D

P4080152.jpg

very tidy car, you forget just how good a standard, well kept GTi can look.

wheels should look good imo, get it lowered once the wheels are on and it should look awesome

dub_almera said:
what make are those alloys you are getting?!

There Rota Grid's.

And where did you get them from that cheap? With toyo's?

I need my cam cover that colour, instead of the girly blue I have at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom